476-480

Chapter 476 – "Send a copy to Zhang Sheng and a copy to the Huo's." (3)

"Whatever you want to do!"

Zhang Sheng was done listening to her. He left, taking Chen Yunping with him.

Now that he had agreed to it, the Zhang's second brother, who stayed overseas year-long playing with his grandchildren had no reason to object either.

As neither one of them objected, Old Father Zhang, who had become less and less energetic over the years had no problem with settling the matters of the will when he still had a clear mind.

Mother Gu finally got what she wanted and was able to get her hands on her father's will ahead of time – 15% of the Zhang's shares and the old family house where Father Zhang resided.

Her generation consisted of just her and her two brothers.

"Over the years, it was mostly big brother and second brother who had been tending to our family business and you have a lot of sons too. As your sister, I should be reasonable and take a smaller portion."

Mother Gu felt that she was being particularly mature.

She was smart too. She only cashed out a small portion of her shares and got 5 million yuan from it.

She left the remaining so she could receive her dividends over the years as her brothers and nephews managed the company.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

But her being so "mature" failed to prompt any reaction from her brothers.

A few days later, Zhang Sheng brought Father Zhang with him. Mother Gu felt that she could have more time to focus on her "education" business if she didn't have to take care of her old father. Naturally, she would not object to that.

As such, both Zhang Sheng, who used to come over for dinner from time to time, and Zhang Qi, who had occasionally phoned his little sister to check on her, seemed to have reached some sort of an agreement and gradually stopped contacting Mother Gu.

***

Another week had gone by and Mother Gu had consulted a few professional management personnel and angel fund organizations. She learned from them that if a combination, chained pre-school organization was what she had in mind, 5 million yuan starting capital was a bit on the tight side.

Their suggestion was to start out with 8 million yuan and opened up 2-3 locations at the beginning.

That was way over Mother Gu's original budget.

She had just got done looking at her brother's cold face and didn't want to see it again so soon. Her precious daughter popped into mind.

Wushuang had always been her favorite. Today, however, she was a little irked when she thought of her.

Her daughter really never visited her once since she had moved to capital city.

Gu Wushuang had done nothing more than texts and calls since her move.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusDid Your Mom Ever Make the Paper? Search Newspapers.comNewspaper.comRing Devices Help Make Peace of Mind More Accessible to AllRing