Hot Commodity

You fell asleep on top of Luisa last night. Both of you practically collapsed from exhaustion. You haphazardly put on some of her clothes when you got up to go to the bathroom in the night. Luckily, she had a bathroom in her room so you didn't risk running into her family in the early morning hours.

When you returned to the bed Luisa was awake, sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing, mi amor?" you whispered. You stood above her, her knees meeting your legs. Luisa had put on a nightgown too.

"I woke up and you were gone" She whispered, giving you puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby. I was just going to the bathroom" You placed your palm on her face and kissed her. She didn't kiss you back at first, trying to act more mad than she really was. You giggled a little at her fake mad face in the dim light. She begrudgingly wrapped her arms around your bare legs. You held her face with both hands, kissing her slowly.

"I love you" She whispered, so quiet you could hardly hear it. It was the first time she said that. You felt tears at the edges of your eyes. You were excited and relieved and happy.

"I love you, Luisa" You kissed her again.

"I wanted to tell you last night but then you fell asleep" She whispered. You giggled.

"You're so sweet"

"No you are" She smiled. "Common baby let's get some sleep"

She grabbed your waist and pulled you into the bed with her. You obliged, the last night has exhausted you. She spooned you, both of you falling asleep swiftly.

You awoke in the late morning, Luisa holding you the same way you had fallen asleep. When you woke up you turned around to face her, hugging her close. You kissed her jaw as she softly slept. Her eyes fluttered

"We missed breakfast" She whispered, her eyes still shut. "Isabella came to check on us but you were still sleeping so i didn't want to wake you"

You giggled at the thought of Isabella coming in and Luisa shooing her away. All while making sure she didn't wake you. She was so precious. You wondered what Isabella thought of the moment, if she thought it was annoying or endearing on Luisa's part. You didn't really care about her opinion though because you didn't want to be anywhere else in the world right now. being in Luisa's arms was like flying. Even as time passed and you had gotten so much closer she still gave you butterflies every day. You still got high on her presence. She was perfect.

You were taking in her face, looking at every piece of her skin through new eyes. Love. Her freckles were visible in the morning light, like natural sparkles. Part of you wanted to tell her you loved her every five seconds, but you didn't want to wear it out so you saved it, but you knew you did.

Luisa's deep brown eyes finally opened. She was caught off guard by your stare. You kissed her lips to rid her of her disturbed face. She always seemed to feel strange when you were admiring her beauty. You wished she could accept just how stunning she was. Inside and out.

"Do you have anything to do today?" You whispered.

"It's my day off" She smiled, kissing your cheek. "I'm all yours"

"All mine?" You said excited. "I'm the luckiest girl in Encanto"

She huffed a laugh as she kissed you. She played with your hair with her broad hand. "I know i'm a commodity around here"

"My Commodity" You corrected.

"Your Commodity" She agreed.