Chapter 60

Author's POV

"Careful, sweetheart." Seoyeon utterly chuckled as she let Hwayoung pull her inside the souvenir store of the amusement park.

"Mommy, look!" Hwayoung excitedly pointed at the character hairbands displayed at the corner of the shop.

"You want to check those out?" She asked to the little girl, who nodded with much glee, so they went to check the hairbands.

After having lunch at their little picnic a while ago, they headed to the amusement park to enjoy the afternoon. Namjoon is just walking with Seokjin, both watching the two girls as they enjoy trying each hairbands on.

"It's been a while since I went here." Namjoon said to Seokjin.

"Yeah, me too. I guess our busy schedule is the mastermind." He joked, "The last time I went here, I was still in college with my friends." He included, while Namjoon hummed in return.

"Love, come here. Try this one." Seoyeon called as she gesture for him to go to her.

"Excuse me, hyung. My woman is calling me." He grinned to Seokjin, who just scoffed laughingly and rolled his eyes on Namjoon upon seeing how giddy he is.

"Why can't they stop making me feel single." Seokjin muttered to himself as he watches Seoyeon wear the hairband on Namjoon's head.

Meanwhile, Seoyeon is fixing Namjoon's hair and checking if the hairband suits him or not. She wanted to get something that will make them look like a couple, since this is her first time to go out, with him as her boyfriend.

"Hm, you look cute." She smiled, making him reciprocate it as he looks at her. "Hwayoung, what do you think? Your father looks like a real devil now." She asked to Hwayoung as she went to the little girl to show her.

Namjoon blinked in astonishment and looked at the mirror, only to realize the hairband has two horns and is red in color. Seokjin's melodious laughter was heard in the background, while Namjoon shot him a glare through his reflection.

"Pff— A devil." Seokjin snorted as he held his stomach from laughing too much.

"What's wrong?" Seoyeon asked innocently to Seokjin, then looked at Namjoon. "You don't like it?"

"It's not that I don't like it, love...." Namjoon stated in uncertainty, not wanting to offend her. "It's just that, why the devil one?" He asked.

"Because me and Hwayoung are the angels. I even got another devil head band for Seokjin-ssi." Seoyeon then flaunted the hairband on her hand and the one Hwayoung is wearing right now, which has a furry halo.

Hearing that made Namjoon to cough and let out a mocking laugh as he looked at Seokjin. "Look who's also the devil now." He teased while Seokjin just made faces.

"Wear it, Uncle Handsome." Hwayoung beamed happily, he just smiled at her and took the hairband from Seoyeon to wear it.

"Wow, hyung. You look more like a devil than me." Namjoon mocked mischievously as he looks at him, but received a nudge from Seoyeon.

"Hwayoung chose those hairbands, Namjoon." She whispered in a strict manner.

"I-I mean, it looks good on you, hyung." Namjoon stated and gave a thumbs-up. "You're really good at picking styles, princess." He even commented and saw his daughter's eyes sparkle with his compliment.

"I look like a handsome devil, don't I?" Seokjin smiled to Hwayoung, and received a nod. "While your dad looks so natural with it." He added, making Seoyeon cover her mouth as she chortled.

"What's so funny?" Namjoon pouted with furrowed brows as he looks at Seoyeon.

"Nothing. It's just that, it reminds me of how you treated me back then." She shrugged, "But past is past, okay? I'm not holding any grudges." She assured with a smile.