02 : 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃

Y/N's POV:

I actually said it out loud. Oh my God. What was I thinking telling this stranger such a thing!?
I mean... I guess he did understand what I was going
through... or maybe even worse considering he was actually going to get married, but got dumped in the end.

I was just a stupid day dreamer who wished for a happy ending.

"Well that really sucks." he sighed.

"Have you loved him for a long time?"

he asked me.

I peeked over and gave him a good look over again. I was
surprised at how well spoken he was considering his appearance.

He was tall, but big and muscular. He looked powerful, and from the way he presented himself, he felt powerful too.

His messy hair and dark eyes caught me off guard at first, not usually seeing such a drastic opposite on a man before.

He had a sharp jaw with light stubble covering it, but I could still see the scar that ran up onto his cheek a bit. He looked rough, tough and that cocky- jock type of person.

So not my type.

His voice was quite deep and rough, demanding and yet surprisingly calm and interesting. I didn't really want company, but his story made me want to talk to him.

"Yes."

I swallowed hard, remembering just how bad it really did suck.

The bartender came over and handed me another drink. I said thanks and took  a sip of it, already feeling the effects of the first drink I downed.

I wanted to get drunk and waste my night away, but I didn't really have the funds to do so.

I might as well see if this man was nice enough to buy me a few more, and I would be set for the night.

"So, if you'd like to keep me company, I'd at least like to know your name."

He nodded and held out a hand.

"Jeon Jungkook."

I sniffed and took his hand with my own.

I couldn't believe just how large and rough his calloused hands were. They seemed to swallow mine whole.

"Park Y/N. Nick name is Lee or Bee."

A smirk came upon his face and I felt nervous under his gaze.

"How about a few rounds, there Bee?"

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

9:15 AM

"Ohh... my head..."

I whined.

My hands came up and I held my head as I laid there in bed.
The sun was bright as it came through the windows above the head of the bed. I ran my hands down over my face and groaned in horror.

I had a huge hangover.

This wasn't good.

What time was it anyways!? Just trying to sort out the random thoughts in my head made it throb even more.

I groaned again and curled up onto my side, taking the plush covers and throwing them over my head.

Under the covers I finally tried to open my eyes and let them adjust.

What I saw was not what I was expecting.

A large, strong hand was laying before my face on a pillow.