Chapter 83: Have a mother but no mother!

Yunci curled up his red lips and smiled coldly from his throat: "If you dare to smash, I will let you stand in and lie down."

"I'm not afraid of you!" Zhu Xiaorui gritted his teeth, just about to move.

With almost blinking, Yun Ci rushed forward in an instant, snatching the computer with one hand, and pinching his neck with the other, and slammed him against the wall.

Zhu Xiaorui kicked his short legs in the air and yelled: "Let go of me! You ugly monster! Bad woman!"

Yunci randomly dropped the computer aside, and the computer fell on the desktop accurately and steadily.

Immediately afterwards, she flipped her hand and pressed Zhu Xiaorui to the ground, tore off a small piece of bed sheet, and stuffed it directly into his mouth.

"Since your mother has not taught you how to be a human being, I will teach you today."

Yun Ci raised his hand and slapped him on the ass.

"Um... Um..."

Zhu Xiaorui couldn't make a sound and blushed, tears from the pain.

At this time, there was a sound of footsteps outside the door.

"Where did the brat go?"

When it was Xu Hui's voice, Zhu Xiaorui struggled violently, pushed his tongue off the sheets in his mouth, and cried hysterically: "Mom! Help, mom! Someone is going to kill me!"

The door was knocked open.

Xu Hui and Ye Meipan rushed in and were shocked to see the chaos in the room.

Zhu Xiaorui cried and howled: "Mom, save me!"

Yunci lifted Zhu Xiaorui up like a chicken.

Xu Hui suddenly jumped into a rage: "What are you doing! Quickly let go of my son!"

Yun Ci raised his eyebrows, and when he let go, Zhu Xiaorui fell to the ground with a plop.

Xu Hui screamed and hurried over to hold Zhu Xiaorui in his arms to check his injuries.

Zhu Xiaorui burst into tears and pointed at the wicked Yunci to complain first: "Mom, this ugly monster hit me! Uuuuu..."

"Do you dare to beat my son!" Xu Hui opened his anger and rushed forward fiercely. He raised his hand and threw it towards Yun Ci's face.

Yunci grabbed her wrist.

Xu Hui's hand froze in the air, but he couldn't twitch at all, his face turned pale with pain.

Yun Ci sneered at the corners of his lips, but his eyes were cold: "Do you dare to bear the consequences after this slap?"

Xu Hui was anxious and angry: "You...you let me go!"

Yun Ci grabbed her hand and threw it aside.

Xu Hui didn't pay attention for a while, staggered a few steps, was stepping on high heels, and sprained his foot with a click.

"what--"

She fell to the ground, holding her feet, tears coming out of her eyes.

Upon seeing this, Ye Meipan hurriedly stepped forward to help her up, stared at Yunci, and reprimanded loudly: "Aci, what are you doing nonsense, please apologize!"

Yunci supported his arms, jumped onto the desk, and dangled his legs: "What if I don't? What can you do?"

Xu Hui was trembling with anger: "Ye Meipan, look at your daughter, something that has no education!"

Yun Ci curled his lips: "Um... your son is well-educated, and made my room like this. Is your son a dog-teacher? Or is he... he has a mother but not a mother?"

"You!" Xu Hui couldn't find any reason. After looking around, he smiled disdainfully: "It's just some tatters that can be worth a lot of money, so I will lose it to you!"

Yun Ci narrowed his cold eyes: "Are you sure you can afford it?"

"Joke! What I have is money, and it is more than enough to compensate you. You will kowtow to my son now!"

Yun Ci lowered his head and raised his eyes, like a poisonous snake, slowly pulling his wrist, his bones rattling: "I haven't beaten enough just now, I don't mind even beating you."