Chapter 84: Swallow once

Xu Hui took two steps backwards subconsciously, and her expression was slightly frightened. After all, she had seen Yunci's strength, and her wrist was still hurting.

"Okay!" She pointed to Yunci, and stared at Ye Meipan: "You Ruan family will wait for me. Don't blame me for ignoring the friendship of classmates!"

Leaving this cruel remark, she picked up Zhu Xiaorui and limped out of the room.

Ye Meipan hurriedly chased after him: "Xiaohui, this is all my fault. I will teach this girl a good lesson. Don't be angry!"

Yun Ci jumped off the table, walked to the closet, reached out to pick up the clothes on the floor, shaking off the dust, then walked to the bed, and slowly picked up the tattered Doraemon doll.

Her face was dark.

The other things don't matter, the dolls she loves most are the dolls.

Not long after, Ye Meipan returned to the room again, her face pale.

"Aci, you should go to Zhu's house to apologize for me right away! Even if it makes you kowtow, you have to kowtow!"

kowtow?

Yunci wanted to laugh a little, put the stuffed cotton back into the doll, and said slowly: "I won't apologize, so don't let me say it a third time."

Ye Meipan was dizzy with anger: "Okay! I can't control you, I will let your father take care of you!"

Upon receiving the notice, Ruan Bingde rushed back to Ruan's house.

Yunci cleaned up the room.

The servant ran up and knocked on the door at this moment, and said angrily: "My wife wants you to go downstairs."

Yunci didn't say a word, and after laying the sheets, he left the room.

Several servants pointed behind her.

"She's over now."

"Seeing that she usually does whatever she wants and is bold and reckless, I know she will definitely bring disaster to the Ruan family!"

"That's okay, teach her a lesson, and see if she dares to be rampant in the future."

In the hall, Ruan Bingde, Ye Meipan, Ruan Xichen, and Ruan Feiyue were sitting together. Hearing footsteps, they raised their heads at the same time.

Yun Ci was walking downstairs slowly, sat down on the opposite sofa, leaned back at will, folded his arms around his chest, and had a loose posture.

Four pairs of cold eyes stared at her, as if treating her as a prisoner to be interrogated.

Ruan Bingde looked majestic and said solemnly, "I will apologize tomorrow, and I will take you with me."

Yun Ci yawned: "If it's about this, I will go upstairs to sleep first."

"Asshole!" Ruan Bingde slapped the coffee table fiercely: "You still have this attitude when you have done something wrong? I don't know the height of the girl, do you know who you offended today? Our whole family will follow the bad luck!"

"After all, I'm still afraid that you will be implicated." Yun Ci raised the corners of his lips and couldn't help but laugh twice: "You can kick me out, then it's none of your Ruan family's business."

"you!"

Ruan Bingde was speechless for a while.

He wanted to kick this girl out, but what would Fei Yue do if he kicked her out?

It is because of this relationship that he has to keep this scourge!

Ruan Feiyue hid the gloat in his eyes, adding fuel and jealousy beside him: "Dad, A Ci has always been a bit irritable, so she couldn't help it. It was definitely not intentional..."

Yun Ci lifted his eyelids lightly, and his cold eyes shot at her like a blade.

Ruan Feiyue was scared suddenly.

Ruan Bingde rubbed his eyebrows and softened his tone: "Aci, I know that you are not the fault of this matter, but Xu Hui's cousin is something that our Ruan family can't afford to offend. You should think for our sake and swallow your anger. Once, that kid broke something to you and Dad would pay you everything, okay?"

Yunci's expression is indifferent: "There is no need to be hypocritical. The last thing I can do is to swallow my anger. I will do everything by myself, and I will solve it myself."

With that, she stood up and walked to the second floor.

Ruan Bingde yelled at the back: "Resolve it? It's not a small tone. How can you solve it? It's not about asking us to wipe your ass!"