Chapter 85: This is called not getting deceitful

Ruan Xichen raised his eyes and looked at the figure of Yunci going upstairs. He was thin and stubborn. He paused and said slowly: "You really can't blame her for this matter. It's the child who is used to lawlessness, so he should be taught One meal."

The three of them looked sideways, looking at Ruan Xichen in surprise.

"Brother! How are you..."

Ruan Xichen didn't speak any more, got up first, and walked to the second floor alone.

He came outside Yunci's room, reaching out to knock on the door, but didn't know what to say.

After hesitating for a while, he still dropped his hand weakly, turned and left.

Xi is early in the morning.

Yun Cidan walked to the door with his schoolbag slung on his shoulder, but found that the door could not be opened.

Obviously, it was locked from the outside.

"My wife said, starting from today, you are not allowed to go anywhere, stay at home and think about it." The servant's voice sounded outside the door.

Yun Ci smiled, took two steps backwards, squinted his eyes slightly, then raised his slender legs and kicked open the door directly.

There was a bang, resounding throughout the Ruan family.

Yun Ci rolled his ankles, straightened out the folds of his jacket, and walked out of the room expressionlessly.

The servant fell to the ground, pale with fright.

In the lobby, Ye Meipan raised her head and looked at the second floor, staring with horrified eyes.

Yunci went downstairs slowly and pulled red lips at her: "Do you think a broken door can stop me?"

Ye Meipan's legs were weak, and she fell on the sofa.

Reims Middle School.

In English class, Xia Beiqing was sleeping on her stomach.

The desk was suddenly knocked twice.

He raised his head irritably, and found a slender figure standing next to the seat. Looking up, a handsome and gentle face broke into the line of sight under the sun.

It is Shen Zhiyu.

Yun Ci was also awakened, squinting his sleepy eyes.

Xia Beiqin leaned against the back of the chair, put her legs on the desk, and sat lazily: "Mr. Shen? Is something wrong?"

Shen Zhiyu helped his glasses with a smile at the corner of his mouth: "Student Xia, can you return the test paper to me?"

Xia Beiqing blinked his wet eyes: "Examination paper? I don't understand what Teacher Shen is talking about."

Shen Zhiyu didn't speak, took out his mobile phone and gently placed it on the desk.

Soon, a noisy voice came from the phone.

"Ms. Shen, I heard that you lost something, is this it?"

"You picked it up? Why don't you return it to me?"

"What I picked is mine, why should I give it back to you."

Xia Beiqing's face froze.

This is... the last time he had a conversation with Shen Zhiyu in the sports room!

The whole class was boiling.

"He actually picked it up..."

"Little Overlord is too much, I won't return it to Teacher Shen, and it will delay everyone's exam time."

"Little Overlord is getting more and more annoying!"

"Poor Teacher Shen wants to carry the pot for him..."

Xia Beiqing stood up suddenly, and his chair fell to the ground with a bang.

"Are you **** here to record this set?!"

Shen Zhiyu propped up the table with both hands, leaned over slightly, close to Xia Beiqin's ear, and whispered softly: "This is called...the soldiers never tire of deceit."

Xia Beiqing suddenly squeezed his fists, and had already cursed the grass mud horse 10,000 times in his heart.

"Student Xia, I hope you can send your test papers to the office when get out of class is over."

Shen Zhiyu returned to the podium again, a soft smile evoked, as if the spring breeze in March was blowing on his face: "Okay, let's start the class."

Yunci held his chin and glanced at Xia Beiqin sideways: "Well, he is quite interesting."

Xia Beiqing's face was tense, staring at the gentle man on the podium, a fierce blood flashed under his eyes: "It's interesting, then I'll play him to death!"