Chapter 87: I see who dares to take her away!

Yun Ci ignored her, and continued: "I beat him because he broke my things. He must apologize first."

Qin Wei gritted her teeth and suppressed her anger: "I will pay you how much money is needed."

"So it's all right to lose money?" Yunci tilted her head, and the breeze messed up her hair. She laughed wickedly and uninhibitedly: "Okay... I beat him, how much money I need, I can also pay, or I Pay more, now even you will be beaten."

"Presumptuous! Do you dare to talk to me like this!" Qin Wei flushed.

"Why? Didn't you want to clearly mark the price?" Yun Ci walked forward slowly, supporting the coffee table with both hands, bending down, and leaning in front of Qin Wei, almost touching her face, his aura was pressing for a moment. Lightly opened her red lips: "Otherwise you directly set the price, and I will kill you now, how about?"

Qin Wei was forced to meet the girl's eyes, dark and cold, with a dangerous aura hidden, like a vast abyss, as if she would fall into it accidentally, falling to pieces.

Her husband is the Deputy Minister of Military and Political Affairs, and she has seen many big scenes anyway.

At this moment, fear was like a vine, and it held her throat tightly, and the girl's only look made her frightened.

"mom..."

A call broke the dead silence.

Ruan Feiyue walked down from the second floor with a drawing board in her hand.

Ye Meipan was afraid that she would be frightened, and hurriedly said, "It's late, you go to the art class."

"Oh." Ruan Feiyue took a sneaky look and walked out the door obediently.

The driver was waiting outside.

She is preparing to get in the car.

A Maybach drove over and stopped at the door.

Ruan Feiyue looked curiously: "Whose car is this?"

The driver replied: "It looks like it's a Jun's car."

Jun's house?

Ruan Feiyue was a little surprised.

The window was not open, and she couldn't see what was inside.

It just vaguely remembered that An Xin once said that Jun Siche was very good-looking.

The driver urged: "Miss, I will be late soon."

Only then did Ruan Feiyue recover and turned to the car.

In the hall, Qin Wei took a breath and forced her to calm down, but her voice was a little trembling: "Mrs. Ruan, if you can't teach this child well, I can only take her away."

Several guards stood at the door, ready to go.

Ye Meipan's tight heart relaxed.

If Yunci was taken away, it would prevent her from making trouble with Ruan's family.

"I see who dares to take her away."

A deep and cold voice came from outside the door.

Everyone turned their heads and looked.

In the setting sun, the man slowly walked into the hall.

He is wearing a white shirt with a slightly ripped collar, and a black windbreaker over the outside, which makes his figure more vigorous. He is taking an elegant step, his clothes flapping in the wind.

It is Junscher.

As soon as he appeared, the atmosphere in the hall was extremely depressed.

Ye Meipan's eyes went dark.

How come this master is here too!

Xu Hui was a little panicked, hugged Zhu Xiaorui tightly, and whispered quietly: "It's Jun Siche, cousin, what should I do..."

"What are you afraid of..." Qin Wei swallowed, saying that it is false not to be afraid.

How can anyone not be afraid of the status of the monarch?

But she has said all the ruthless things, and now it's too shameless to escape.

Jun Siche stopped and hooked his finger at the opposite Yunci: "Come here."

What is he here to mess with?

Yunci was a little annoying, but he still walked over.

Jun Moche put his hand on Yunci's head, and a pair of cold pool eyes slowly swept across the hall: "You want to bully her? You have to ask me if I can agree."