Chapter 88: Little things are my baby

With the support of his cousin, Xu Hui was no longer afraid, and stood up holding Zhu Xiaorui: "Master Che, we did not bully her, she bullied my baby. As a mother, I certainly want to seek justice for my baby. I hope you can understanding."

Jun Si squinted his long and narrow eyes, suddenly waved his long arms, wrapped Yun Ci's waist, and held her **** with one hand and hugged her up.

It was exactly the same as Xu Hui's hug Xiao Rui's posture.

Yunci subconsciously hooked the man's neck, his back stiffened, for fear of falling off.

Junsi stared at Xu Hui coldly, raised his thin lips, and smiled contemptuously from his throat: "I look down on who? Your baby is a baby, and my little things are my baby."

"..."

The corners of everyone's mouth twitched.

Jun Siche looked away lightly, and seemed to disdain to give Xu Hui another look: "Are you a mother? I also act as..."

Yunci covered Jun Siche's mouth in time, fearing that he would say that I am also a mother.

From this man's mind, it is completely said!

Jun Siche turned his eyes to look at Yun Ci. After a few seconds of silence, a sly smile flashed across the man's eyes, and he pouted and kissed her palm.

The warm touch felt like an overcharge, and Yunci threw away his hand instantly.

Jun Siche stretched out his finger and scratched her chin like a little cat, smiling more: "Baby, let's go."

After speaking, just holding Yunci, walking with superior long legs, turned and walked out of the gate of Ruan's house.

"This..."

Ye Meipan was embarrassed and anxious to get angry.

Qin Wei glared at Ye Meipan fiercely: "This matter won't just be forgotten!"

Then he put his shawl in his hand, stepped on high heels, and left angrily.

"Cousin! Wait for me!" Xu Hui hugged Zhu Xiaorui and hurriedly chased behind.

Outside, the sun was shining, stabbing Yunci's eyes a little sour.

She subconsciously squinted her eyes and looked into the distance, her vision blurred in the halo.

Being held in this way by Jun Siche reminded her of when she was a child when she was held in her arms by her mother.

She murmured: "Everyone has a mother."

She has no mother anymore.

Jun Siche got into the car with Yunci in his arms, placed her on his lap, and then supported the girl's small face with his large palm.

"So pale? Terrified?"

Yunci didn't say a word, he didn't talk about length with fools.

Um... the little thing was so scared that he couldn't even speak.

Needless to think about it, how pitiful and helpless she should be with so many people bullying her.

Fortunately, he arrived in time.

Thinking of this, Jun Sicher's eyebrows raised a satisfactory arc.

The car drove to Jun's house and stopped.

Jun Siche got out of the car with a cloud.

Yunci frowned: "Why are you bringing me here?"

Jun Si Che lowered his eyes to look at her: "Otherwise? Would you dare to go back? If you are afraid, just say, what's the best?"

Scared?

What's so scary about her.

As they approached the gate, servants swarmed forward.

Yunci, who was still in his arms by Jun Siche, suddenly felt a rush of shame, and she covered her face with her hand.

"Do you need to prepare dinner?" the servant asked.

Junsi nodded slightly, put Yunci on the sofa, picked up the remote control and threw it into her arms.

"Watch TV when you're bored. On the 17th is an animated TV station."

"..."

Yunci was transferred to Channel One to watch the news.

Soon, the dishes were put on the table.

"It's dinner." Jun Si Che stretched out his hand and wanted to hug Yun Qi.

Yun Ci shook his feet and ran to the dining table.

The servant opened the chair for her and said softly, "I guess your taste is not heavy, so the dishes you cook are very light. If you don't like it, I'll cook it again."