Chapter 89: Master Che can't eat meat

Yunci curled his lips politely: "No, it suits my appetite."

Jun Siche sat down opposite, and the servant brought him a small plate of vegetables.

Why eat it alone?

Yunci pointed to the rich dishes in front of him and asked, "You don't eat these?"

Uncle Zou replied: "Master Che can't eat meat."

Yunci narrowed his eyes slightly: "Allergies?"

"Not really, it just throws up after eating."

threw up?

What's wrong with this.

After dinner, the servant tidied up the guest room.

"It's cold at night. I specially prepared a bird quilt for you. If you still feel cold, tell me."

Yunci nodded slightly.

"Are you afraid?" Jun Siche has changed into loose home clothes, his collar is slightly tilted, revealing a delicate collarbone.

He was leaning against the wall, copying his pockets in one hand, lazily: "If you don't dare to sleep alone, I can barely accompany you."

"Get off." Yunci walked into the room and slammed the door.

Jun Sicher twisted his brows in a beautiful arc, and exhaled a little: "If you cry at night, I won't care about you."

Downstairs, the servants hid in the corner, peeking toward the second floor.

"Miss Yunci looks really good-looking."

"But people are also very polite."

"I just heard that she said to Cheer Yeh, so cute..."

"If Miss Yunci marries in, it will be fun in the future."

——

Cao's house.

A cry broke the silence of the night.

"Cousin-in-law, you must call the shots for me...uuuuu..."

Cao Jianheng paced back and forth in the hall, pointing at Xu Hui and Qin Wei on the sofa, with an angry expression on his face: "You two are really not afraid of death, even the Jun family dare to provoke!"

"Husband, take a look at Xiao Rui's beating, can I just ignore it?" Qin Wei took off Zhu Xiaorui's trousers, her white buttocks were already covered with bruises, and she lifted the collar on her neck. There was a circle of scratches, which made people frightened.

Xu Hui cried and snatched the ground: "Xiao Rui is only eight years old. He doesn't even say anything. He is a little bit naughty on weekdays, but he is just a child, so he won't be beaten up like this. What can I do with any sequelae...Cousin, if you really don't want to care about it, I can only go desperately with others!"

With that said, he would rush out when he picked up Zhu Xiaorui.

Qin Wei hurriedly stopped her, walked to Cao Jianheng's side, hooked his arm affectionately, and said tenderly: "The status of the Jun family is high, and it is not supported by the ancestors who were the founding fathers. Now he is here at Jun Xianrong. A generation has already abandoned politics and goes into business. That old man is dealing with affairs abroad, and his son is not clear about his mind. You are now the Deputy Minister of Military and Political Affairs and will soon be promoted again. I am so afraid of what his family will do, let alone, we want It's not the Jun family that I'm dealing with, but I just want to teach that little girl a lesson!"

Speaking of promotion, Cao Jianheng coughed a few times, sorted out his clothes, and showed a somewhat proud gesture: "A little girl, really so powerful?"

Xu Hui wiped the tears on the corners of her eyes: "I can't speak very well, I can't scold her, and I can't beat her, and...and she said..."

"Say what?" Cao Jianheng asked coldly.

Xu Hui lowered her head, hiding the guilty conscience in her eyes: "She said...Even if you go to her, she will dare to beat you up."

"Presumptuous!" Cao Jianheng yelled, "This little girl who doesn't know how high and thick is, I want to see how good she is!"

Qin Wei pursed her red lips while holding back a smile, and cast a clear look at Xu Hui.

Xu Hui smiled and nodded straight.