•Festival•

3rd P.O.V

      2 months has passed when the war started, Venti didn't have a clue about it, everyone in Galaxia stayed quiet since they were informed that their Archon put Venti to sleep. Everyone was preparing for the festival that they will celebrate even though ut is a holiday for Venti. Aether, Paimon and Venti went around the city to check stalls and somethings, it was (Y/N)'s idea to make them go and explore the city. (Y/N) noticed the different aura between them when they're infront of her so she thinks that they should go and do things like friends do. "Even this is (Y/N)'s idea to make us go around the city, I'm still have a rivalry with you" Venti told Aether.

       They went to their separate ways to get you a gift. "What do you think Paimon? A stuffed toy or clothes?" Aether asked Paimon while Paimon was trying to remember what (Y/N) wanted. "What about a stuffed toy?" Paimon suggested and Aether just agreed and went to by a stuffed animal and flowers. Meanwhile with Venti, he can't buy you a present since he doesn't have mora. He played at the central of the city and people dropped moras infront of him. Now he had enough mora, he went to buy a necklace. They were competitive on buying stuff for you.

      When they got back and bumped into each other, they stared intensely at first and ran towards the garden. "(Y/N)!" they both yelled at the same time, Paimon was puzzled with their actions. You turned and saw the two glaring at each other and bickering on who came first. You sighed and walked towards them, you bonk their heads and that made them touch their head. "What's wrong with them?" Paimon floated by your side and asked. "I don't know, this kept going for atleast 2 months" you shrugged and deadpan at the two. You crossed your arms and Paimon felt your aura changed so she floated 10 steps back away from you. They felt a dark aura and turned their heads and saw you glaring at them. Oh no they both thought.

       They hugged each other shivering, seeing you glare at them like they will see their own deaths soon. "I told you to spend time together didn't I?" you asked rather sternly. They both nodded and they can feel their tears to how much scary you are. "Then why were you bickering" you said. "W-we were b-bickering with uh" Venti looked at Aether for help and he answered that they were bickering to who can run faster without the wind helping. You still didn't change your mood at this but you walked away. The guards that were near the garden shivering when they felt their very Archon's anger.

     "You two are acting very strange" Paimon squinted her eyes at them. They ignored Paimon and bickered with each other again.

      You and your brothers were getting ready for you little 'concert' that always happen when the city celebrates a festival. Solar, Gia and Stella wanted a dance number and you allowed them, much to the three boys disagreement. The three boys will have a dance number of their own since they don't want to join the three girls.

~Timeskip by Xiao eating Almond Tofu~

        It was time so all of you got ready the girls were first and you guess that they're hiding something. They got on stage and positioned to you don't know what. "They already planned this before they even told you, M'lady" Frost deadpanned. You hummed and watch them .

(Creds :)). I just love it T-T)

        You watched them with a smirk. "I hope you can beat that" you looked at Frost with spectant gaze. He caught your gaze and he went to deadpan to a more fired up, he began to hype the two boys. Aether, Paimon and Venti watched the three girls in awe, first time seeing the guardians dance. "Is it always like this?" Paimon asked. Venti didn't get to go to their festival for years since he got banned. "This always happen and the last will be a big one, you'll be shock who will it be" a stranger excitedly said. The three girls on stage were done dancing so the boys came in with a competitive aura. "What's up with them?" Solar pointing her thumb towards the three. "Oh nothing" you snickered.