CHAPTER 7

" Hey, what are you doing?? Come out of it?? " Shouted Gowtham and pulled Sakthi from the shower. Sakthi who was numb all the while lost her balance and fell on him completely. Gowtham missed his balance a little, but somehow he managed to hold himself and Sakthi together and prevent falling down. He looked at her pale face, and realised that her body was shivering in the cold. Her eyes were abnormal, her lips trembled and Gowtham was scared about her life.

He stopped the shower and started to remove her wet dresses, he removed her saree and threw it away. Realising his actions and his touch on her body, Sakthi got some sense, she felt a chill in her spine. She misunderstood his actions and muttered weakly,

"Gowtham, No! Please don't do it", she raised her shivering hands to cover her half naked body. Gowtham was stunned to hear her words. He understood that she misunderstood his actions. But he did not care about all that, rudely he removed her hands and undressed her completely. She was completely naked in front of him and felt vulnerable, her eyes welled up. But she was surrounded with a chill, her body was numb and unable to oppose him.

Gowtham didn't realise her emotional turmoil, he wasn't not bothered about her helpless situation. He didn't even look at her in a different way, his only concern was to save her. He almost forgot that she is a grown woman and standing nake in front of him. He took a bath robe and tied it around her, immediately next second he lifted her in his arms and took her out of the washroom.

Gowtham gently placed her on the bed and covered her with the quilt. He noticed that her palms and feet were completely cold and she did not gain any sense. He gently rubbed her palms and feet and tried to make it warm. He still felt it was not enough, so he switched on the room heater and tried to make her warm as possible. He went to wipe her wet hair with a towel and tried to make it spread on the pillow.

Finally he called someone and asked that person to bring hot water to his room immediately. He continued to rub her palms and feet and try to bring some warmness. A servant came to his room and knocked on the door, he carefully placed her down and went to open the door. She gave him a cup of hot water and left the place afraid of him.

Again he went back to Sakthi, and made her sit. He adjusted her body on the headboard and pulled her in his embrace. Then he started to feed her some hot water, she drank a little then stopped it. Again he carefully placed her on the bed, he checked her temperature and got worried. He didn't realise his care and worry about her. He thought to call Lakshmi Amma once, then he stopped himself reminiscing their lost the conversation and decided to handle it alone.

All of a sudden he got an idea and went into the quilt, laid down next to Shakti. He pulled Shakti closer to him and kept her in his embrace. He entangled their bodies together and caressed her back to give some warmth to her. He noticed her lips shivering in the cold, and something happened to him. He looked at her beautiful red painted face and got attracted to it. Her cold and wet delicate body raised his desires, he lost his control. He pinned up her wet hair strands behind her ears, and started to caress her plumpy cheeks. He gets an impulse to kiss her, his fingers rubbed on her lips. Later he touched her lips with his gently and slowly it turned into a passionate kiss. He pulled her body closer to him

Gradually Shakti gained her consciousness with the warmth of his body and his lips. She opened her eyes and realised what he was doing with her, instantly she realised all his wrongdoings with her and felt disgusted with his touch.
Without any delay she pushed him away, Gautam was more than lost in kissing her; he did not realise that she was awakened. He was blank for a moment and then realised what had happened between them. He felt humiliated when she pushed him away, it provoked his bad temper. He thought she was wantedly playing with him to arouse his desires, and then acting like an innocent girl. He got angry at himself for getting attracted to such a bad girl. But his ego did not let him to disclose his secret to her so he shouted at her and blamed her for everything. He got up from the bed and moved away from her, threw a quilt on her face rudely.

" Are you trying to seduce me?? I know you did everything purposely to make me fall for you?? How cheap are these tricks?? Don't you feel ashamed ?? What kind of girl are you?? Shameless bitch!! " Gautam spit the venom in his words and Shakti felt humiliated.

Sakthi looked at her half naked body wrapped with the towel and felt ashamed. She took the quilt and covered herself completely. She remembered how her effects were useless when she tried to stop him from undressing. She gained the courage and asked him, " I never asked you to help me?? It was you who shamelessly undressed me and took advantage of my illness. Why should I feel ashamed, when you are not??" .

Gautam was stunned at her sharp tongue, he never thought that she would have so much courage to offend him. He knew she was not wrong, but he refused to say it. He asked her, "How grateful are you? I tried to save your life but you are accusing me. You should say thanks to me "

Shakti looked at him with wide eyes, she looked at him intensely for a second then she said mockingly, " It would be better to die rather than living with you. Why would I thank you?? Actually I am angry that you saved me, orelse I would have escaped, if I had died then there would be no need to see your ugly face"

Gowtham grits his teeth damn angrily, his eyes turned red in anger. He pulled her arms and squeezed them, and said arrogantly
" Even though if you are in dead bed, I will get you back. Because only I have the rights to kill you, I won't let you die so easily. You have to live with me your whole life" Sakthi gets startled seeing his hatred but she didn't show it infront of him.

He thought that she would get scared and beg him to leave her. But he was shocked, when she looked at his eyes fearlessly. He gets frustrated when Sakthi is not begging and raising her voice in front of him. He yelled " I felt disgusted with you, get lost. Don't show me your face", he left her arms like he felt yuck with her. She smiled at him mockingly, still she looked unaffected by his warnings so he got irked with her presence and left the room to the balcony.

On the other hand, Shakti felt content when she made his mouth shut, she was not ready to accept all his bitter words silently. But she didn't realise that she had dug a grave for her by provoking the monster. She did not realise what he was capable of doing, when she offended him and refused his words. Meanwhile, Gautam's mind silently started to think about how to bring Shakti in control. He wants to break her pride and ego. After a while his face got brightened, he got some cunning idea against Shakti.

So what is it??

To Be Continued....

**********************************

Hey Guys!!

I hope you all like this story and will extend your support. I'm expecting more comments about this story progress, it will help me to write better.

Kindly share your review and share your votes. Next update will be on next Sunday. Please wait for it.

Thank and Regards