~you owe me~

@kadieKardashian Instagram stories:

"I literally can't stop laughing" Kadie said as she proped the phone up facing her.

"So apparently everyone thinks I cheated on Sebastian and we're like getting a divorce and everything" she said laughing
"Thomas get in here!" She said to someone off screen and the guy who she was spotted with slide into screen.

"This is Thomas and - " she broke off, buckling over laughing

"y'all I'm gay as fuck" Thomas said, sending the pair into hysteric laughter, leaning onto eachother for support

"And - " Kadie tried to say but couldn't get it out as she was laughing so much

"Ok, ok, ok" Kadie said after a bit, regaining composure "the reason I wasn't wearing my wedding ring was cause I was shooting a music video for a breakup song, and I didn't think it would be appropriate to wear a wedding ring in a song about a break up. My ring was safely at home and I went straight from set to the club.
Anyway this is Thomas, he's my music producer and a good friend and he's also"

"Gay" the two said in unison

"Yeah I love Kadie, she's a great person, but I have as much sexual attraction to her as Melanie trump has to that orange"

"Exactly, so you can stop sending me death threats now, it's all a misunderstanding"

****

Tuesday the 19th of November, 2019
09:24 AM

Third person POV:

Kadie, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and kris had all gathered at Khloe's house to talk. Kris had texted the group asking to meet and talk.

They were all either sat or standing around in the backyard

"So guys the reason I wanted you all to come is because I feel a little frustrated and anxious about how everything's been going lately" kris said to her daughters "so I've decided that we're going to take a family trip and go to Wyoming"

"Can't sorry" Kadie said, setting down her phone onto the picnic bench and looking up.

"Why?"

"I have an album coming out in two weeks and a movie in a few days, definitely not the right time for me"

"But that's exactly why it has to be now. Kadie Kim told me about what happened last night and I think you need a break more than anyone, and from past experiences, the second your first song is released you won't be able to meet us for the next four weeks"

"Kim did yeah?" Kadie said, raising an eyebrow and glaring at Kim

"I think we should do it" Kim said looking away from Kadie and back at her mum "but let's do just us, no kids or husbands or boyfriends,
just - "

"No kids?" Kourtney said "what are we gonna do?"

"Just try to be together, without all the kids and all the distractions and just try to get away from everything for a few days" kris said

"I know my girls have been going through a rough time lately with how much they've been fighting and Kadie is just beyond stressed and what I'd like to do is press a reset button and really get everybody back to the family I know and love" kris said in her interview

"The one thing that I want to really drive home on this trip is I've realised that you guys - as much as I love you, you fight a lot dirtier than you used to fight. And I feel like we just need to find out what's really important to you guys and that you guys need to get back to the fact that we're just family" kris said. "And Kadie Ive already been talking to Emily and it did take a lot of persuasion but she eventually agreed to let you go, but she made it very clear that it has to be tomorrow"