16 CHAINED UP

Y/N's POV:

What's happening?

Is this all true?

Am I just dreaming?

Impossible.

My eyes were so weak that I could barely open them and first I saw blurred vision.

A bright light shone on my face.
I felt like I was lying on something soft. Comfortable. My head rested on some kind of a pillow, I was guessing.

After a while, I was finally able to see better.

Where the hell am I?

I looked around the place. On my right, I saw a kind of mirror in the shape of the sun or a star that shone brightly with a bright yellow color.
The walls were plastered with clouds, flowers and also what first caught my eye was a poster of a drawn Sunny.

Oh god...

I remembered what had happened before. Oh no. How long have I been lying here?
I have to get out of here!

When I tried to move, something stopped me. What?

I wanted to move my arms but I was
chained up to the bed with arms raised.

"What the fuck!?"
I cursed and tried to get rid of it but it was no use.

However, as I moved my hands, I noticed that the bells were on the chain, so I made a lot of noise.

Shit.

I heard walking from somewhere. I looked straight ahead and noticed a door that suddenly opened on its own to the sensor.

And there stood Sunny, happily hopping into the room.

"Aw my sunshine finally opened her eyes. How are you my sweet?"

I blinked at him because he was acting like everything is normal.

"How am I? Are you completely insane? Let me go now!"
I shouted and tried to resist the stupid chain.

"You will not achieve anything with this. You will only hurt your wrists even more." He said and came closer to the bed.

I pressed my legs closer to me as I didn't want him to come any closer.

"Sun. Whatever you're doing, stop doing it!" I said.

"What do you mean? Everything is fine. I'm here with you. And now we will finally be able to spend more time together. Without any interruptions."
He laughed and sat on the bed.

I shook my head. "Where am I?!"

"You're in my newer room. Don't ya like it? I LIKE IT VERY MUCH!" He said in a cheerful tone.

"Wha-" i looked beside me and i saw golden statue of Sunny which was set on some sort of smaller stage, illuminated by lights.

"Why're keeping me here? Why don't you let me go?"
I asked because everything was confusing to me.

"I don't want you to get hurt. I have to protect you from everyone at all costs.
That's why I brought you here."
He replied.

"Dude. You fucking chased me like a maniac! You hit me in the back of my head! With all force you dragged me back in this shitty hole! I don't think you're protecting me properly!"
I glared at him.

"And why do you have me tied to the bed at all?! I don't even know why do you have a bed in here anyway?!"

"The bed was originally intended for children to rest on, but the staff later got rid of all the beds. Luckily, I kept one."
He explained.

"And you're tied up because you broke few of my rules. Think a little about your bad behavior."
He stood up from the bed and went to the mirror and looked for something in the drawers there.

"My bad behavior?! You said the word 'fuck' out loud! And you smashed the door with your own head! I think you should consider your own behavior mister!"
I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

He turned around to me and laughed.
"The deal we have that I have to say a bad word was still in progress. You didn't say it was over, did you?"

I remembered that stupid deal of ours. But he now takes that as an excuse.

He approached the bed and kneeled down and rest his face on his palm.
"And if I say a bad word then I can choose the activity I would like to do with you. It that right sunshine~?"

"Ahem, i think you already choosed the activity. You choosed drawing, so don't play dumb now, fucker."

My heart started to pound like crazy as he stared at me. I got uncomfortable so i moved my face away from him and looked the opposite way.

"Look at me."

He grabbed my cheeks so our faces were very close to each other.

"Sun.... you're exaggerating. You can't keep me locked up here forever. The pizza plex will open soon."

"Well, considering of the Freddy's glitch performance last night people won't come here for a while. You see, he's almost everyone's favorite fella."

He let go off my cheeks. "My parents will question where i am and they'll start searching for me." I said back.

"But how will they know you're here, huh? I assure you, they won't come looking for you in here."

"Well.... cameras are set up around. Surely one of the security guards will look at footages and see what was going on."

"I've already taken care of that. They won't see anything." He patted my head and stood up straight.

What am I going to do now? How am I going to get out of this nightmare?

Think Y/N! Think.

Hmm...
Wait a minute. Lights! Yes, lights! Somehow I have to get to the switch next to the door to turn off the lights to get Moon back. Maybe he can help.

But how do I get rid of the chains? I can't tear them up on my own.

Somehow I have to convince Sunny to unlock me from them. But how am I going to do that?

I took a deep breath and looked at Sunny who was picking up the toys from the floor and start taking them to the crate.

When he put all of them inside he looked towards me.
His head spun around and started slowly walking back to bed.

"Sunbite~."
He said and crewled on the bed.

"Sun-?"

Then he grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to him.

"You look so adorable chained up like that."
Then his hands wandered to my thighs and spread my legs.

I gasped when he laid his head between my thighs and started massaging them.

"I think you'll love my new upgrade~."

_________________________________________

New chapter for ya' loves!
Hope you enjoyed it!

And thank you so much for 162K READS! I can't believe this book has reached so many reads. I am very honored and I am really grateful for all the support from all my readers.
Love you so much!!! <3

Stay tuned for more!

Seeya loves! ♡♡♡