Chapter 11 - Shopping

2 chapters in 2 two days, um im proud 🤪💅

LMAO THAT AINT GONNA LAST LONG. so this week might be a bit slow cuz of school but i will still try and update as much as i can. i'm literally struggling so much rn with all my school work but i wanna update for all of you 😭😭

well that's it for now but enjoy bitches xo

fuck my life.

"NATALIA WAKE UP! WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!" my brother dearest shouts in my ear.

"shut the fuck up, i'm up, i'm up" i groan, rolling out of bed.

It's the next day after the little event that took place yesterday with Leandro.

I think I must have fell asleep at some point during the movie because one minute I was playing with the sexy mobsters hair and the next, my brother is screaming in my ear at fucking 7 o'clock in the morning.

who the fuck wakes up at 7? oh right, Elio.

Weirdo.

Dragging my ass out of bed, i can't be fucked to have a shower and just walk straight downstairs, trying to navigate my way to the kitchen.

As I'm walking I come across Leandro's room. My mind flashes with the events that occurred in there and my stomach erupts into butterflies.

Still have no clue where all that confidence came from.

Looking at the door, i realise how fucking creepy I am just standing here. I shake off my thoughts and eventually make it to my destination, the kitchen.

Everyone seems to be already here eating breakfast even my Dad except one person.

Silver eyes.

I ignore the disappointment running through my veins and walk up to the table, situated in the middle of the room.

Damn, this table is huge. It could probably fit a whole family of pigs around it. Oh wait-

I really only mean my fat-ass of a brother but ah well.

I greet everyone and sit down next to Camilla, Elio and my father at the heads of the table.

"Good morning, principessa. How did you sleep?" Dad asks with a small smile on his face.

"Great, actually. Best sleep i've had in a while." I say honestly. Back home I never really got much sleep always being on edge wondering when Liam would come and barge into my room.

He looks at me with a confused expression but I just shrug it off. "So Natalia 2.0 over here tells me that i'm going shopping. si?"

(yes)

"Yes. Adria, Elio and Leandro will go with you and Camilla given you have no clothes with you." Papà replies. I look over to Camilla to see her looking disappointed.