Jungkook's Calm But Hyungs Are In Panic

Jungkook walks down the stairs, groaning as his back hurt

Jungkook walks down the stairs, groaning as his back hurt. His stomach had been hurting since this morning and he just wants it to go away.
"Hyung" Jungkook says, causing all the elders to look back.

"Yes-" Hoseok is cut off as he hears something. He looks down, gasping as he sees water.
"My water broke" Jungkook says, making all of them stand up. They walked to the younger, helping him.
"Do you feel okay? Does it that bad? Yoongi, hurry!" Jin says and Jungkook huffs.

"Hyungs, don't panic so much" Jungkook says, sighing.
"How will we? You're about to give birth" Jimin says and Yoongi finally got down, Taehyung following after him with a baby bag.

"Calm down" Jungkook says as Jimin and Jin walked him to outside.
"Jungkookie, just shut up and let us help you" Jin says, making Jungkook huff.

"Why are you guys panicking so much?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"Because you're about to give birth?" Namjoon says, frowning.
"Yeah, how are you so calm?" Taehyung asks.
"It doesn't hurt that much, hyungs" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Nope, you're still about to give birth" Hoseok says and they all agreed.

"Our niece is so cute!"

"Yeah! She looks so much like you, Jungkookie"