Chapter- 29 surprise

Sanvi’s POV

After playing with kids, I came back to my room to wash up. I took a hot bath and wore a black color butterfly sleeves round neck dress. I left my hair loose and wore a simple chain. I completed getting ready with putting some lipstick and eyeliner. After that I packed my bag and waited for my girls. They said that we all go together to the dining area.

Soon they knocked the door, grabbing my mobile, I went to open the door.

"Sexy', they roared looking at me. I smiled shyly and we walked to the dining area together making every one surprise by our looks.
They said it is a special dinner so chitra said it will be great if we get ready eligently to tease them.

When we walked to them they looked surprise.
I glanced at Sanjay, he visibly gulped looking at me, his forehead is full of sweat. He wiped it with the tissue.
It is cold here as it is spring and we are at beach restaurant the breeze from the ocean is very cold then why he is sweating this much?

When I was about to sit beside him he stopped me and said, "no Sanvi don’t sit here please sit there", he pointed at the chair opposite to him. His voice is hoarse and he is sweating continuously.

"Ok", I replied and went to opposide side. Abhi and Sanjay exchanged few glances and nodded to each other.
So they are talking with their eyes, wow… ok then.

"Why are you sweating Sanjay?", I asked him.

"I am feeling little hot", he replied.

What? I am confused how he feel hot when I am feeling cold so I asked him, "what making you feel hot?"

"You…. You sit there", he roared his voice is still hoarse.
I didn’t understood him so I decided to let go of this matter.

It was a large rectangular table. All the men sat one side and we sat opposite side. Soon the table was filled with food, along with Indian food there is also Italian and Mexican food. Some are my favourite dishes and some I don’t even know the names but it looks delicious. My appetite increased as soon as I saw the food. Without wasting time we started eating.

"But why there are so many dishes like a marriage buffet is there anything special?" I asked.

"There is nothing special, we just thought that we all spent some quality time together so why not end with a special dinner", said Abhi and glanced at Sanjay.

"But who are going to pay for this?" Vedha asked. we all looked at her.

"Don’t look at me like that if I pay for this much food then I have to beg on roads, you know I am poor", Vedha chuckled and we all laughed.

"Don’t worry this is Sanjay’s treat and you can order anything afterall he is the richest man", Abhi grinned.
I looked at him and he just nodded.

We all completed eating. The food is very delicious and I ate a little more today. It's time to go back so I went to bring my bag.

when I came back all are there with their bags in their hands. We walked to main gate. They climbed the car, when I was about to climb, Vedha stopped me and said, you are not coming with us.

"Bye", saying this they left leaving me there dumbfounded.

"Wait here, I will be back in a minute", said Sanjay and left leaving me alone.

I wonder why they left me here alone. Soon Sanjay came back driving an excellent sports car, it is a two seater red colour sports car however I don’t know the name of the car as I am not intrested in cars and I always use public transportation.