Chapter { 41 } : Hopeless

Thank you so so much for 15k, you can't imagine how much it means to me, especially in times like these.

Thank you, lovelies ♡.

The next few chapters are going to be a bit hard, I cried while writing them, and they're not edited alot, because I couldn't reread what I wrote.

Because I kinda hurt me.

⚠️trigger warning: torture scene.

Enjoy ♡.

.......................

Mirabella :

I woke up with a start feeling cold.

I was panting and fucking drenched in cold water.

In front of me stood a laughing damion, fucking bastard.

"You should've seen your face", he said between laughs.

I glared at him.

It has been two whole days with me here, I have only seen this asshole and another guard that only comes and releases me to roam around the room 2 hours a day.

They gave me a change of clothes to my surprise, a sleevless shirt, and a knee length sweat shorts.

It wasn't the best, but defenetly better than a dress, and it was actually generous from their part.

And yes I did click the ring multiple times without them noticing, when they released me, but to no avail.

The jewel in the ring, is supposed to lit up when they receive the signal, however it never lit up.

So it means one thing. They jammed any coming or leaving signal from around this place, you can't even hack into it.

So I'm not going out of here anytime soon.

"What do you want?", I aksed damion after his laughing fit.

"Today is the day the first brick is gonna fall", he smirked.

Oh shoot.

For the past two days, they haven't tried anything, but they sure did starve me, but since I was used to it, it didn't really bother me, however I did puck a couple of times.

I watched as another man walked in and placed a camera in the corner of the room, pointed at me.

And another one brought a table full of..... torturing equipment.

I widened my eyes in realization, no this cannot happen again.

I started trying to realise my body from the chain's grip.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, we gotta give them a good show, right?", he asked smirking and pointing to the camera.

I refused to let him see through me, so I stopped moving, and looked at the camera blankly.

He's gonna make them see this.

He's gonna break them.

Damion moved forward holding a sharp knife on his hand.

⚠️torture scene ahead⚠️

Third person POV :

"You know, princess, there are many things I want to do to you right now....but first I want to hear you beg", said the Russian crouching next to her and holding her chin.