74

In his senior year, Jiang Zheng finally turned 22.

Unfortunately, he was not able to hold the wedding immediately.

At this moment, Jiang Zheng was sitting in the bridal shop with resentment, waiting for Yu Qian to try on the bridesmaid dress.

That's right, bridesmaid dresses.

Originally, after getting the certificate, he asked people to design a wedding dress non-stop, and the wedding dress was prepared early and placed in their wardrobe, waiting for him to have the wedding when he was 22 years old.

But considering various situations, he just didn't expect his graduation thesis, let alone Yu Qian was stuck in the defense.

Yu Qian's major is too biased, and the information that can be found when writing a thesis is a little bit. During that time, Yu Qian was tortured by the thesis and was exhausted, and she didn't want to get married at all.

Jiang Zheng had no choice but to help Yu Qian check the information while rescheduling the invitations he had prepared.

Yu Qian finally defended, and then Bai Qiming and Lin Niannian sent a marriage notice...

Jiang Zheng stared at the fitting room resentfully, and after a while, Yu Qian came out.

"How is it, does this set look good?"

Yu Qian happily turned around in front of Jiang Zheng.

"nice!"

Jiang Zheng's answer didn't match his expression at all, giving the impression that it was perfunctory, but his eyes were circling directly around Yu Qian.

Jiang Zheng's emotions didn't affect Yu Qian at all. She still tried on bridesmaid dresses with great interest. This was the first and last time in her life to be a bridesmaid, but it was very meaningful.

Before Yu Qian could try it out, Lin Niannian and Bai Qiming came over. The two of them had something to do temporarily, so they came later.

Seeing Bai Qiming come in, Jiang Zheng gave him a vicious look.

Bai Qiming sat beside Jiang Zheng in a happy mood, and looked at Lin Niannian tenderly, "Go and try to see if the wedding dress is suitable, and then change it if it doesn't fit."

Lin Niannian's wedding dress was also secretly prepared by Bai Qiming early in the morning, and now she can finally put it on and show him.

Lin Niannian replied "Okay" and happily took Yu Qian to try on the wedding dress, letting the two men roll their eyes at each other outside.

Jiang Zheng looked at Bai Qiming and snorted coldly with his arms crossed, "Despicable villain."

"Each each other."

Bai Qiming can be said to be really guarding Yunkai to see Yueming now, and he doesn't care about Jiang Zheng's cynicism at all.

"You know that my invitations to Xiaoyuer and I are ready, but you rush to get married in front of us, Bai Qiming, you are deliberately provoking me."

Now the date of the invitation that I just wrote has to be changed again...

Bai Qiming did not object to Jiang Zheng's words. In fact, he did it on purpose.