84 (Real world)

--On the campus of Beijing University--

"What are you doing, why did the phone cut off suddenly..."

Wang Jiajia looked at the suddenly disconnected mobile phone speechlessly.

She hung up before she could make an appointment with Yu Qian. How would she meet?

But she just told Yu Qian that she was in the Jisi Building, and Yu Qian would come over, right?

Wang Jiajia stood under the Jisi Building with some uncertainty and waited for Yu Qian.

Ten minutes later, Yu Qian hadn't come yet, and Wang Jiajia thought that she should go find her by herself...

While tangled, two people suddenly appeared in her sight - Bai Qi and Jiang Zheng.

These two people are the two majors of the Finance Department, but I heard that these two seniors have applied for exemptions long ago, and they seldom show up in school. Today, she met them all at once, she was really lucky.

Jiang Zheng hooked Bai Qi's shoulders and walked past Wang Jiajia, sharing the interesting things he had just encountered with great interest.

"Let me tell you, I just met a silly girl. She asked me where the Jisi Building was. I told her to go straight to the east, but she went straight to the west."

"I originally thought she was here to strike up a conversation with her, so I followed her for a while out of curiosity, but guess what... This little fool walked west for ten minutes and didn't realize that he was going the wrong way. If you hadn't called Me, I really want to see if she's gone to the garbage room now."

"But that girl is quite cute, and she looks very easy to bully. Unfortunately, I didn't ask her for contact information just now... or I'll chase..."

Wang Jiajia watched the two go away, and couldn't help complaining in her heart, Jiang Zheng was indeed the poisonous weed of their school, and it was so funny.

But where is Yu Qian...

Wang Jiajia waited anxiously for more than ten minutes before Yu Qian finally ran over.

"Qian Qian, where have you been, and why are you here now?"

Wang Jiajia took out a piece of paper and wiped Yu Qian's sweat.

Yu Qian trotted all the way, gasping for breath from exhaustion, her face flushed with anger, "My phone is out of power, the students in your school are really bad, I asked him for directions, and he told me it was in the east, As a result, I kept walking until I came to the garbage dump, if it wasn't for a kind girl who showed me the way, I wouldn't be able to find you."

Eh... Yu Qian, doesn't she know, it goes up north, down south, left west and right east, she has never found the right direction, it's normal to go the wrong way. But... how are these words a little familiar, isn't Jiang Zheng the one who showed her the way?

"Forget it, let's go quickly, we agreed to go out to play together today." Yu Qian took Wang Jiajia and walked forward.

Looking at her friend's back, Wang Jiajia suddenly remembered what Jiang Zheng said about Yu Qian just now.