Lets dance~

💃🏻💃🏻 dance till your dead bitch you can't live forever💃🏻💃🏻 wait... Mr Afton said yes to living for ever tho...

𓆩Third person P.O.V𓆪

You and moon were heading to an area called 'The DJ Dance floor' It was Dark but had a lot of neon lights. Some red, some Blue, some green, and some purple. You weren't really sure how the DJ looks but you were also not expecting a big spider DJ as well. "Woah, That's the DJ?" "The one and only. Y/n Meet (*insert matpat screaming music man*/j) DJ music man!" "Oh hello there moon. Haven't seen you in a while." "I've been busy." "Oh alright. And who's this fella?" He said pointing at you with one of his hands. "Umm... Hello there! The names Y/n! I'm the new daycare helper and lockdown worker. Though they didn't really told me what I had to do-" "oh really? Well Then now that your here, first, you have to check if I need maintenance or not. If I do power me off, And the voice will help." "The voice is here too?" "Yeah, MM really can't move around much since you know... He's Big" " I can tell" you said while looking up at the DJ and chuckled. "Alright lets do that maintenance check shall we?" "Alright" "DJ Music man power off" DJ music man exe powering off.... Powering off complete. "There we go Now moon can you help me? I have a feeling I might have to fly up there" "sure thing Starlight!"

I don't know how maintenance work so let's skip that part mkay 🚶🏻‍♀️

"Alright, he seems to be doing well. Let's get down moon" "of course!~" he said holding you close to him and lifted you down. "DJ music man power on" DJ music man Exe powering on... Powering on complete.  "Done already? Thank you Little DJ!" "Did you just called me little DJ?"
"Yes he did. All of us give nicknames to the workers not all of the workers tho... For example I call you starlight. Sun calls you sunbite. And Freddy calls you superstar. Etcetera etcetera~" "what moon just said" "I see... And Your welcome Dj!" "And that's basically all you have to do... Making sure there aren't any intruders are the security bots job... " "hey moon you haven't danced in a while! What's about you two stay for a while and dance!" "Oh great idea MM" "Oh no, no thanks I'm not really good at dancing" "oh I'm sure we can help you with that~" "we?" "Yep~ DJ dim the lights" soon after moon said that the lights turned on but it was dim you looked around for a moment and saw that moon had turned into a different robot. "Hello Dewdrop~" "umm who are you?" "Meet eclipse Little DJ. They're basically sun and moon mixed together. They only come out when the lights are dim" "oh- HEY-" you said while eclipse hold you by the hips. "Now, shall we dance~" "I-" your face was red at this point. But then the music started to play. Even if this a club at times they will play romantic songs for fun.

"Slow dance?" "Nice pick there DJ" "I know right. Now Dance ya love birds" "whA-" now eclipse is holding one of your hands and the other hand on your hips. They maybe a daycare attendant but boy they sure are good at dancing. "Now dewdrop~ put your hand right here and follow my lead" they said putting one of your hands on their shoulder and the other in their hands. You began to follow they're lead, slowly dancing along with them. It took a while, but you were getting the hang of it. "My you sure are good at dancing dewdrop~ and I thought you said you didn't know how to~" they said chuckling. You just smiled at them.

Not long after, the music stopped. It was also almost 4 am. "Oh my, time sure did go by fast. Welp let's get back to the daycare dewdrop~" "heading back already? Dang welp bye eclipse, bye little DJ hope to see you again soon." He said waving at you while you followed eclipse. Once you both got out eclipse turned back to moon. "That sure was fun right Starlight~" "yeah, but let's hurry back. I need to take a quick shower as well... Do you have any showers around here?" "We do actually, well in our room honestly. We have an area there for daycare workers with night shifts. Did you bring extra clothes?" "Yeah, don't worry about that" soon you saw the big daycare doors in the distance. You started walking faster and opened the doors for both moon and yourself. The daycare lights were still off, but you were planning on turning them on later.

"*sigh* alright now let's get you up there for a quick shower" he said holding you into a tight hug, and hooked a rope on himself. You both started to fly towards they're room. Luckily, you had an extra pair of clothes in the locker room which was just out side of they're room. "I'll go get my clothes real quick. You wait here" "hmm" you head towards the door that was the nearest to the locker room and grabbed the clothes. On your way back, you were pulled by the neck by a mysterious person. "MOON HELP-" you manage to scream out before the thing closed your mouth. You eventually passed out in that things hold.

"Naughty naughty~ you should be punished"

Angst?  Now? Really? And I just recently finished my test YAY :D will my grades be shit? I sure think they will... xd I hardly was able to answer them
[961 words]