Thirty five

"Morning, Love

"Morning, Love."

She slowly opens her eyes, realizing it's Jay who called her. It's still early in the morning, and she's already swarmed with butterflies in her stomach.

She looks at him who is crouching next to the bed, with a smile planted on his face staring at her.

Haneul hides her face again, feeling shy when the guy he likes is staring at her like that. The name he called her earlier, makes her cheeks painful from smiling too wide.

"Why are you hiding your face again?"

"You stare at me like that, of course, I'm gonna be shy."

Jay holds her hands, pulling them away from her face.

"You don't have to hide your face, love."

Haneul giggles when she hears what he called her again. She couldn't contain her smile, with her cheeks flaming in happiness.

"Call me that again."

"What?"

"Love."

Jay let out a scoff, shaking his head slowly.

"As you wish, love."

Haneul let out a chuckle, hiding inside the blanket in embarrassment. She hugs herself, smiling widely. The fact that her feelings are returned, and it's her first love too so it makes her even more excited.

"Yah, don't sleep." Jay calls for her, still smiling at her cute behavior.

"Idiot, wake up and brush your damn teeth."

Haneul's smile slowly faded from her face, sulking when she heard what he just called her. She removes the blanket off her body, glaring at him in disbelief.

"How can you change that fast? From calling me love to an idiot?" she rolls her eyes back, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Idiot suits you more, and it's even cuter."

Haneul looks away, ignoring his teasing gaze.

"Don't sulk, idiot."

"Why are you still calling me an idiot?" she groans.

Jay let out a chuckle, looking at her childish action. He suddenly stands up, scooping her body into a bridal style position catching her off guard. Her eyes grew wide, wrapping her arms around his neck in surprise.

"I've called you an idiot for so long, it'd be weird if I suddenly don't call you that name."

"But it's fine, because..."

"You are my idiot."

Jay leans closer, planting a small peck on her cheek causing her to slowly smile in return. Her cheeks flamed in embarrassment, with her heart pounding in excitement.