7

whoisjordan: thank you for having us @teenvogue <3 @christophersturniolo @matthewsturniolo @nicolassturniolo

210 comments

user1 lol she's trying so hard

nicolassturniolo would've been more fun if chris hadn't thrown his shoe at my head
^christophersturniolo u win some u loose some

We get back in the car and drive back to the hotel.

"What should we get for dinner?" I ask.

"Honestly let's just go to Chick-fil-a." Nick says.

"No wait we should go to a local place." I say.

"We can go to plenty of local places in Myrtle. We're gonna be there for a week." Matt says.

"Fine. Chick-fil-a it is. Do you guys want to wait or should we go now?"

"Let's go now." Chris says.

We stop at chick-fil-a and go back to the hotel.

We watch the loud house together as we eat.

I put a teal Ron Jon shirt on and take my white crop top off under it.

I sigh. "That feels so much better."

I notice Chris looking at me.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Uh, no." He looks back at the TV.

-

I yawn and roll over. "AH!" I scream before falling off the side of the bed. "mmmm." I groan.

Matt sits up. "What happened?"

"Ugh, nothing. You can go back to sleep. I just forgot I was sharing a bed and got scared when I rolled over and saw nick." I say, climbing back into bed.

He nods and lays back down.

-

I run into the bathroom to shower first.

"Hehe."

"Come onnnn." The boys whine.

"I'll be quick don't worry." I shower and wash my hair.

I come out of the bathroom in a black cropped jacket and green sweatpants and sit in front of the mirror behind the tv.

"Oh you should do your get ready with me now." Nick says.

Matt has already gone into the bathroom second.

"Oh yeah I should." I set up my camera.

"Hi guys, it's Jordan and today I'm going to be doing a get ready with me because a bunch of people have asked about my makeup routine. As you can tell I already got dressed and showered and stuff, so basically this is just a makeup routine." I chuckle.

"You might as well just make it a vlog instead of a grwm." Nick suggests.

"Whatever. Anyways-"

"God, Matt's taking too long. I'm just not gonna shower." Chris takes off his shirt and digs through his suitcase.

"Excuse me, I'm trying to film a video." I say.

"Well I don't care about your stupid video. I call first shower when we get back tonight." Chris says.

"Fine. No one cares." Nick says.

"So first I just put on some concealer because I don't wear foundation... there's a lot of things I should wear that I don't." I purse my lips. "Anywaysssss."

I put some concealer at the end of my eyes right by where people put eyeliner on, except the bottom and then put some on the other end by where my nose is, if that makes sense.

Then I use a beauty blender to rub it in.

"After concealer I put on some blush but I only do that in the winter cause I'm always burned in the summer."

"Yeah cause you don't put fucking sunscreen on." Chris yells angrily. "When we were 13, we went to her parents' condo for a week like we do every year, one night I come into the living room and she was in a ball on the floor crying. Her back was peeling like a fucking snake."

"Stoppppp." I cover my face. "I'm cutting that out of the video."

I'm not.

"Anyways now that chris is done being a bitch." Nick gives me a Segway to continue the video.

I smile. After that I do mascara and then I'm done. If you want to know where my clothes are from, me and the triplets are probably going to do a fit check. Also if you guys want me to do a clothes hall I can tell you guys where all my favorite clothes are from for another youtube video." I say.

I finish my mascara and end the video. "Should I do a vlog?" I ask Nick.

"If you want to do one I can edit it for you." He suggest.

"Nah it's too much work. I'm not gonna do one." I say.

-

Matt and I wake up before Chris and Nick so we decide to go get breakfast together.

I grab my phone. "I'll just get ready when we come back up."

He nods.

I put my hair up as we walk down the stairs, seeing as Matt's afraid of elevators.

"There's so many stairs. They're gonna wake up before we even get down there."

"It's fine." Matt says.

After 7 flights of stairs, we finally get to the lobby. We go up to the complementary breakfast Buffett, if you can even call it a Buffett. It's not the kind of breakfast stuff you eat at a restaurant, it's more like the kind of breakfast you eat before school. Like a bagel, cereal, fruit, and there's a coffee machine.

I get a cup of coffee, considering Nick and Chris might sleep in so late that we don't have time to do anything before going to the zoo.

I put vanilla creamer in my coffee.

Matt gets a bowl of fruit loops and a bagel.

"Dude they have a waffle maker." I whisper.

"I don't like waffles that much." Matt says as we sit down.

"Oh right, I forgot you're weird." I say.

I take half his bagel and rip off a bite for myself.

"Hey! Get your own." Matt pouts.

"I'm just having a bite." I say.

"Sure. Just like the people in the McDonalds commercials who only want one fry."

I laugh. "You're so weird."

A/n- 3k?! WHAT?!