Chapter Thirty

A/n: Happy chapter 30 y'all!🥳.

Sam Lewis 🚶

  "My gosh! How are you able to live with such hotties?! I wouldn't have a blink of sleep if I were to be living under the same roof with them–"

  "Ivy breathe, breathe."I sighed, supporting the phone with my shoulder as I wrote short notes on my lectures that just ended.

I didn't call her to discuss how hot my roomies were. Something serious happened this morning— dawn that is.

Ivy exhaled dreamily.

"I can't help it Sam. You should let me date one of them–"

    "Ivy!" I stopped writing, rubbing my temples.

She didn't even ask the normal how are you's before she started attacking me with Jordan's pictures she saw on his IG page and some with which he took with his twin brother and Chris.

She was acting as if she saw the Greek god himself.
   Though with Jordan, I wouldn't really argue about...

"No wonder you're falling hard,"Ivy continued,"I'm sure I've seen his face on the cover of a fashion magazine coz damn! That guy's really an epitome of sex appeal— I'd kill for his arched eyebrows like wow! His pink lips too!"

   "Wait,"I dreaded,"are you watching his picture right now?"

"Duh! I've set his photo as lock screen wallpaper on my laptop."

Oh. My. God.

"Ivy what the sugarcane?! Stop drooling on my roommate!"

   "What? I'm human—"

"Well, call me back when your hormonally infested brain cools down."

I snapped, readying my thumb to hang up.

"Okay, okay, okay!"she laughed. "I'm done, let's talk."

   "Better."I muttered, placing it over my ear.

"So—"

"You know what, Sam? I know you like the sex god himself so how about, give me the other guy instead? The one with the sandy blonde curls, what did you say his name was again, Kristen?  Better still, you could give me Jordan's twin—"

  "Get off my line bitch."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Ivy laughed but I still threatened to hang up.

"I'm done now, I swear! I'm not trying to steal your guys, even though I'll date them in a heartbeat."she said the last part lowly but my bat-like ears grasped them anyway.

"They're off the market! All of them."

Possessive much.😗

"Kristen too?"

"Yes! And he's Christopher not Kristen. He has a beautiful chocolate skinned girlfriend just so you know."

   "My bad ? Okay, let's come to why you called. We'll talk about them guys later."

I clicked my tongue, dropping my voice to a whisper.

"There's something serious going on that I need to tell you, Ivy."

"Yeah that's why you called."her voice turned serious,"what is it? Has anyone... you know, unraveled your dark secret?"

She says dark secret as if I'm some mafia princess under cover.

  "No... not yet. You remember I told you sometime ago about the mysterious disappearance of my pants?"

"Yeah,"she giggled. "I find that so embarrassing like, did someone actually steal your used pants? For what?"she cackled some more.