25🧸

So K visited them with his nephew. Ta-Ki was now a year old and he liked wandering around Sunghoon and Heeseung's home a lot while letting out few babbles and giggles along his way.

-" I don't wanna be a burden for you guys. "

-" Don't worry K, we're glad to help you. "

-" Yeah really glad... "

Sunghoon muttered his sentence which sounded really bittersweet to Heeseung's ears. So the latter kicked him under the table.

-" We can arrange Ni-Ki's room so Taki can sleep there. "

Sunghoon wasn't really having any of it, why should his son had to sleep with another kid in his OWN room ?

That wasn't fair for him. After all this man should look for a job and not rely on other people. Heeseung got up from the couch and picked up the toddler before going into Ni-Ki's room with K.

Sunghoon let out a sigh, he did not like it at all and wanted to call Jay to threaten him to take his fucking friend back. Maybe it would ruin his chance to date this Geonu guy but it didn't matter.

If K don't leave in a month Sunghoon would personally throw him out of his house.

Sunoo, him, was drinking his orange juice while watching cartoons, he was waiting Jake as Heeseung's brother had work to do abroad for a week or more. And Sunghoon accepted for the little kid to stay at their place, he was the only one he accepted to stay though.

Heeseung and K went back in the livingroom with this time Ni-Ki and Taki communicating together through babbles. Heeseung put Ni-Ki on the carpet and the baby started crawling and tried to grab his big brother orange juice.

-" Stop it Riki ! Stop ! Dada help me Riki is a meanie. "

Sunoo put his orange juice far away from Riki's grip and the toddler started crying.

-" Sunoo share your juice with Riki. "

Sunoo shook his head. No he wont. He always shares his things with Riki but not this time.

-" No mommy gave it to me not to him. If he wants a juice give one to him. "

-" Watch your language young man and be nice and share your juice. "

Sunoo shook his head and Sunghoon started to get really angry slowly frightening the older kid in the room.

-" Park Sunoo remember that when I say something you do it immediately ! "

Sunoo pushed his juice into his brother chest and ran to his room while mumbling about how much his dad was annoying.

Ni-Ki, him, was drinking his now orange juice.

-" You can't force Sunoo to share everything with Ni-Ki. He's going to feel left out someday. "

-" My house my rules if he's not happy then- "

Heeseung's eyes widened and he turned his head toward Sunghoon.

-" Don't even dare to finish this sentence Park Sunghoon ! "