35.

In Lee mansion, Taeyong who went to visit his step sister Yoona, come back with disbelief, frustrated face. He didn't or never will believe his mom can do such thing, she couldn't cheat on someone, she's not gold digger.

He didn't wanted to believe nor hear anything wrong about his mom, but everything was clear his mom is faking, she love's money more than anything and because of that she cheat on Taehyung's and Yoona's dad and married Mr. Lee, Taeyong's dad.

He walked towards his room ignoring maid who was telling him that dinner is ready but he is not hearing anything, anyone until he heard his mom...Mrs. Lee voice from one of guest room.

She's talking with someone on phone like she whispering so that no one could hear her. Taeyong walked close and eavesdropped her conversation when he heard Taehyung name... his step brother.

' So when are you going to start' Mrs. Lee ask someone who was on other side. Taeyong didn't hear other one but got confused at his mom next sentence.

' 1 million in advance and when you finally get success in it another check of 10 million, automatically get transferred to your account '

Taeyong who was confused walked away to his room when Mrs. Lee hung up call with satisfactory smile. She walked out from guest  room to her room... Taeyong was confused... what's his mom talking about, is she bribing someone.

10 million for what...she didn't handle any work too, nor she's involve in any business then whom she trying to give this much money.

He was confused, frustrated, many things going through his mind, first his not believing anything that Yoona said, it's making him feel betrayed. And second, what his mom doing...is she really like what Yonna and Taehyung thinks.

It's been so many days jisoo still ignoring taehyung texts, calls while taehyung trying his best to reach her. He didn't remember what he utter that afternoon. He's confused on jisoo behaviour.

He try to reach Jennie too but she's not answering him too, so he thought to visit Jisoo, to went Daejeon to meet her.

When a car bump into his...

Thankfully nothing serious happen other than just starches.
A beautiful tall lady wearing short party dress hop out from car
and walked towards Taehyung's one.

She knock on Taehyung's car window at which Taehyung slide it down and looked at her with frown on his handsome face.
" I'm extremely sorry" she apologizes for bumping into his car... mistakenly.

" Its alright" taehyung utter but she didn't left, she again apologies him. " Sorry...I want to pay for it" she say with glimpse of flirtness but taehyung didn't budge...but she's more than picky.

" No...please don't decline it, I'm guilty...how about one shot of whichever drink you want" she utter pointing towards club where she planned to go. " My friends are not here too" she utter and again and again please him, plead him making taehyung annoyed at her behavior.

 " My friends are not here too" she utter and again and again please him, plead him making taehyung annoyed at her behavior