Chapter 31: He's my brother dammit!

Raine Simmons- Blackwood

What the fuck? How was that possible?

Didn't Lord Lucas kill my father? Our father?

I had seen him shoot my father. How in the world was this possible? Wasn't he dead?

My thoughts were disturbed, As I shuddered when the cool wind caressed my skin. My eyes snapped shut as the hair on my skin stood up, to that soothing feeling of that familiar perfume I grew accustomed to, to that warmth he radiated and…

My thoughts were disturbed as the cool wind caressed my skin, which also had the faint traces of that soothing cologne of the certain someone that I grew accustomed to. My eyes snapped shut as his warmth engulfed me, even when he was at a distance of a good ten to twelve steps.

I knew he was there.

I spun around. Taking in his appearance, right from his leather boots to the strands of the hair that messily fell onto his forehead, before resting my gaze solely on his well sculpted face, I walked towards him, with Klaus tailing me closely.

Just when we reached him, He pushed me aside, landing a punch on Klaus.

"Ow!!!" He shrieked in pain, holding his eye. As he was about to repeat it, I was quick to stop his fist from reaching him.

"Don't you dare hit him again, your majesty." I gritted, pushing his hand away. "Klaus, you okay?" Nodding slightly, He faced me. His honey pooled eyes were lighting up every now and then as his breath got heavier.

He snapped his eyes shut, biting his bottom lip. This wasn't good. Something was happening to him.

"Go home. Now!" I yelled. He agreed as he tried to control the urge to do whatever he was forced to do and was soon out of sight.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, your majesty?"

"Wrong with me?" He took a step forward, glaring right at me, he grasped my shoulders. "What the heck is wrong with you? You are siding with the one that tried to kill us and you ask me, what's wrong with me?"

"Leave me, your majesty." I tried wriggling out of his grip. "Leave me!"

He left me with a full on force that made me stumble backward. His grip was so strong that I was so sure it would've left bruises had it been for a little too long.

That didn't affect me in any way. Atleast, not more than the thing he had done to Klaus.

"Your silence isn't the answer I am looking for, Simmons. He's A damn killer and you are siding with him. Why?"

"Why should I tell you, your majesty? It's my personal life and I fucking have my own reasons. I need not tell you every goddamn thing and it's not as if you will believe me."

He laughed dryly, running his fingers through his already messy hair. "I know, I did the right thing by not trusting you. Who would have thought, I have a traitor and her killer boyfriend right under my nose, right in my house the whole time? I am damn lucky, aren't I? I've got to know the real you before anyone else."