♡ FOUR ♡

song: sofia - clairo

R Y L E E

Well it's been three weeks since everything officially shutdown in the UK and I'm so unbelievably bored. I don't have any work to do because I'm a stylist and there's no people to style at the moment because no one can do anything.

I haven't left my apartment in two weeks and I swear if I look at the walls for another second I'm going to lose my mind.

I've already watched all of Gilmore Girls on Netflix so I've decided to start Grey's Anatomy since there is an ungodly amount of seasons.

The only good thing to come out of this is Niall and I now have the time to FaceTime a lot and I get to spend all day with Benny - who has already grown so much.

It's been five weeks since I got him and also five weeks since Niall has been quarantined and I feel so bad because I can tell he's extremely bored.

I walk into my apartment with a panting Benny and I'm breathing heavy too. I've started running everyday now since I have nothing else better to do.

I let him off the leash as I take off my mask and hang it on the hook next to my door. I walk straight into my bathroom and turn on the shower.

I peel off my sweaty sports bra and leggings then step under the cool stream of water. I tilt my head back and the water drenches my long hair.

After my shower I start making myself some breakfast. I'm chopping some vegetables to put into my omelette when my phone starts ringing.

I set down the knife and grab my phone. A smile pulls on my lips when I see it's a FaceTime from Niall.

I prop my phone up in front of where I'm cutting and answer.

"Hey!" I say as I start chopping again.

"Hey, so how's day twenty-three?" He asks and I chuckle.

"You're keeping count?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"I have nothing better to do." He says and I shake my head with a smile.

"Well I went on a run and showered and now I'm making an omelette. Yesterday I was so bored that I thought about reorganizing and decorating my entire flat so I imagine today will be no different. What about you, how's your day?" I say and he sighs.

"Boring. So the usual." He responds and I push some wet hair behind my ear. "How's Megan?"

"She's doing fine. Her and her fiancé have been trying to figure out what to do about their wedding. It's supposed to be in June but no one really knows how long this will last." I explain.

"That has to be hard. I hope they get to have it." He says and a smile pulls on my lips as I start cracking eggs into my bowl with the other ingredients.

"Yeah, I was hoping I'd have this really great guy I've been talking to go as my date." I tell him and a smirk pulls on his lips.

"This most be some lucky guy." He jokes and I nod with a bright smile.

"I was really looking forward to it." I say as I start mixing my eggs together then move over to my stove.

"You know I'm really looking forward to?" He asks as I prop my phone up in its new position.

"What's that?" I ask as I pour the eggs into a pan that's been heating up on the stove.

"That second date." He says and a bright smile takes back over my face.

"Crazy, I've been looking forward to it too." I say in fake astonishment.

"Especially that goodnight kiss at the end of it." He adds and I roll my lips into a line to try and control my goofy smile.

"Well I'm mainly looking forward to that part just before the goodnight kiss..." I tell him and his smirk pulls into a smile.

"Well...you know I haven't been around anyone in five weeks and you haven't in three. There's no way we have COVID and just don't know..." he says slowly.

"Are hinting at us going on another date?" I ask him as I flip my omelette then sprinkle shredded cheese over it.

"That's exactly what I'm doing." He admits as I fold my omelette in half.

"When would we have this date?" I ask him and grab a plate from a nearby cabinet.

"Tonight." He says and I set my food onto the plate.

"I think I can make some room in my very busy schedule." I say with a sigh and he chuckles lightly.

"Six sound good? At my house?" He asks and my eyebrows raise.

"I get to see the famous home of the Niall Horan?!" I say sarcastically and he groans which makes me laugh softly.

"You're becoming a pain in my ass, ya know?" He asks and I shrug.

"Okay. Guess I won't come over then." I joke and he gasps lightheartedly.

"You wouldn't dare." He says and I shake my head with a smile as I move to be sitting at my kitchen island.

"Six at your place sounds perfect." I tell him and we both smile at each other.

I stay on the phone with him for about an hour before we hang up then I just watch TV with Benny which he insisted that I bring with me tonight.

I'm kind of nervous.

We came back to my flat on the first date but that was a little different and all we did was make out for a little bit. I think this time won't necessarily be like that. I mean I'm a hundred percent down for anything that could happen tonight but that doesn't mean I'm not nervous about it.

I hadn't been on a date in a year before our first one and I also haven't slept with anyone in a year too. I'm not worried that it'll be bad but it's nerve racking having not done it in so long.

We're obviously both sexually attracted to each other. I mean we made out for a long time on our first date and we didn't really plan on stopping anytime soon if it hadn't been for Megan calling me. And who knows how far it could've gone but I'm glad it didn't.

I wanted to get to know him more before having sex with him but we have talked for at least an hour everyday for the past five weeks he's been back.

I trust him enough to be intimate with him. I'm not going to put pressure on it to happen tonight. If we get to that point I would want to but it doesn't have to get to there.

I have no idea if this makes any sense. I think I'm just overthinking. I just need to take everything one step at a time.

And the first step is to get ready.

What the hell do I even wear?