fourty seven

Luna's POV
~*~

I squint at the brightness of the sun that entered through my windows, since we forgot to shut the curtains last night.

I lift my head off of Hoseok's chest and quietly hop out of the bed.

We had changed rooms last night, coming into my old room to sleep since Hoseok's bed was soaked from our wet bodies.

I quietly get changed, not wanting to wake Hoseok up. I throw on a oversized black t-shirt which I think belonged to Taehyung.

After brushing my teeth I quietly open my door and walk out, carefully closing it before walking down the hallway.

As I walk out into the living area, I spot Jin in the kitchen shirtless only wearing some grey sweatpants.

"Good morning, You're up early," Jin smiles at the sight of me.

"Morning," I wrap my arms around him, giving him a hug. "Is no one else up yet?"

"No, just us," He answers. "How's your head?"

"Surprisingly okay," I answer.

"Wow," Jin laughs.

"I know right," I chuckle.

I run my hands from his waist up to his big shoulders. Jin's bare skin getting goosebumps where my hands touched.

My breath hitches when Jin grabs onto the kitchen counter either side of me, trapping me between his arms while staring down at me.

"I've missed you," Jin whispers, as I stare up at his handsome face.

"I missed you too," I hum, running one of my hands through his soft hair.

Jin slowly leans his head down and captures my lips with his. I moan into his mouth at the slowness of his sensual kiss.

Oh boy.

I tighten my arms around his neck, entangling my fingers into his hair, pulling slightly when I gasp for air against his seductive lips.

Jin grunts in satisfaction, gripping onto my waist with one hand and brings his knee in between my legs, pushing it up against my core.

I shakily moan out against his lips as his thigh pins me against the kitchen counter.

"Oppa!" My back arches in pleasure, pressing my chest against his.

Jin continues his assault against my lips while slowly rubbing his knee against my core, the friction of his knee against the lace underwear I was wearing made me dripping wet.

Jin suddenly pulls his thigh away from my core and quickly lifts me up onto the countertop, pushing my legs open and standing in between them.

We were equal in height now.

I lean forward and bring my lips down onto his neck, sucking and licking gently on his skin while Jin pulls my underwear down my hips, my bare ass now sitting on the countertop.

I grow impatient and help tug down Jin's sweatpants and underwear before letting out a gasp when Jin grabs onto my hips underneath my t-shirt and pulls me closer to him, the tip of his dick hitting my core.

I keep my arms around his neck, while Jin grabs onto his dick and positions it inside of me.

Jin's dick filled me up instantly, hitting my g-spot without even trying causing me to whimper.

I grip desperately onto Jin as my body jolts at every single thrust, the sound of our skin clapping together, echoes out into the room.

Desperate for his lips, I place one of my hands on the side of his face and pull his face toward me, capturing his lips on mine.