The power of an Alpha

(Jacob)

I enjoyed my time with Arlo today, it was fun, and I didn't want it to end. Even though someone had to go out of their way to ruin our time, I had to try to let it go because I didn't want to seem like a monster in front of Arlo.

Once we got home, he fell asleep right as his head hit the pillow, and I could tell how tired he was, so I left him to sleep, so I could go and check on my parents. Mom was going to be responsible for the omegas until they could get someone else to take over.

They wanted to come up with a different name, apart from the red forest pack, so dad suggested the omega verse pack. I didn't like it, so I told them omega Ville instead, which they all agreed on, so from now on, it was going to be known as the omega ville pack.

I went back to bed after I was done talking to them and fell asleep next to my mate. Now, here I am sitting at the dining table with Arlo in my lap, making sure he had some of the green smoothies that I made for him.

It had spinach, coconut water, banana, and lemon in it. I don't think it tastes bad. Arlo was just exaggerating. At least to me, it didn't taste bad.

"I'm not even two months pregnant, and I already I feel like a whale, makes me wonder if we are having more than one pups." He said, and I couldn't help but think about it. What if it were more than one? I wouldn't have a problem with it because the more, the merrier. I chuckled and leaned down to kiss him.

"I wouldn't mind love." I said, and he blushed and ducked his head, acting shy all of a sudden.

'Alpha rogues sighting near the border.' One of my warriors, Joseph, said, and I asked him how many were there.

'Shit! They are too many to count. Don't worry, though, we can take them.' He closed the link, and I shook my head and sighed while standing up and placing Arlo in the seat.

"Going to the border for a bit, rogues were spotted there. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." I kissed him on his forehead and left, knowing damn well he was going to go against my orders.

I called for his brothers to join me as well. They should be there too because ever since they became immortal, they were all acting lazy. I took off my clothes and shifted into my wolf form, then took them up with my mouth and took off where Joseph said he was, reaching there in no time.

There were over twenty of them, standing there doing nothing. I'm just waiting, which was weird. I shifted back and put on the clothes I brought with me here, then turned to address them. They were all in their wolf form. Some looked feral, while the others looked scared.

"Shift!" I commanded, and they obeyed right away.

"Why are you so close to my border!?" I asked no one in particular, just waiting for an answer from them.

"Remember me, Alpha!?" A man shouted while looking at me with hatred in his eyes. My brain was fuzzy currently, so I had no idea who he was.

"Care to enlighten me, mutt?" I asked, which had him snarling from the insult.

" I was the alpha of the Green Bay pack. You came and demoted me from my rightful place, which wasn't your right to interfere! Now I am here to take over your land, which will be rightfully mine!" I laughed at how ridiculous he looked.

Arlo's brothers started laughing as well, and Damon waved at me to go on and work my magic, so I did. I closed my eyes and held my hands in the air, changing the sunny day to a stormy one that fits my mood perfectly.

The wind started picking up, as well as the lighting. Midnight took over, and the blackness of my eyes had everyone backing away in fear. I started elevating, while lightning bolts were coming from my fisted hands.

That's when they started running, turning back to where they came from, but not the Alpha. He stood there proud while beckoning me to come closer, which I did.

I landed in front of him, snarling at him and using my pheromones for him to submit, which he was fighting because of his alpha genes, but he eventually did.

"I should have sent you to no man's land when I had the chance to. It's because of your mother that I didn't because she was begging for your mercy, so I spread your life, but now is where I draw the line." I growled so loud, everyone who was running dropped to their knees and bowed their heads.

"The disrespect you showed just by coming here and challenging me will not go unnoticed, for I am the alpha king, the true leader of everyone." My voice had changed to midnight's voice, which sounded deep and scary to my ears.

I watched as he started screaming out in pain while scratching his body because of the way it was burning, and then he disappeared.

Taking the thunderstorm with him. I started to cool down a bit while addressing those who followed him here, thinking they could defeat me. Such a pity, a sore loser who couldn't stand being demoted, all because of the crimes he committed.

He was mistreating some omegas there, him and his pack members. I stripped him of his title and punished those who were involved in the act. It seems as if he had somehow regained their trust, and so they came here to look for a fight, one that they lost without even trying, such fools they are.

"Go back to your pack and don't ever show your face here again, or you will all feel the wrath of my powers!" They shifted back into their wolf form and took off, not even sparing me a second glance, which was for the better.

I sighed and took back control at midnight, realizing there was one more thing I needed to get done.

"Arlo and Micah, get your butts out here right now!" I shouted and saw them walking towards me with their heads hung low. What the hell is wrong with these two? What will it take to get Arlo to listen to me?