24

Warning: VERY VERY SHORT mature scene
Okay, now read, lovelies. 💋
———

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

'Y/n, help. Now.' Kusuo called.

'Don't worry, I'm coming over.' I laughed, walking over to the large group of students hovering over the poor pinkette.

"Guys, guys!" I shouted, trying to move them away.

"Can you please go back to your seats and give us some space? It's not that important."

They all went silent and agreed, strolling back to their seats.

'Thank you.'

I looked down at Kusuo and gave him a curt nod, sitting down afterwords.

...

Hm... does he like me? I thought, eyeing him from beside.

I was chilling with him and finalizing our project that was due tomorrow.

"Just one last touch." I stuck my tongue out slightly, painting a blank spot I accidentally missed.

'I didn't even notice that.'

"Yeah because I'm a skilled artist unlike you." I joked, nudging him lightly.

'Yeah, yeah.' he rolled his eyes, admiring the project.

'It looks pretty good. Good job.' he looked at me and gave me a thumbs up.

"Thanks." I smiled, acknowledging it as well.

"We're going to get a good grade, I'm sure of it." I looked over to him and stared at him for a few moments.

'Stop staring at me and look at the project.'

My eyes widened and I reddened a little from embarrassment, rapidly turning my head to the project.

"I wasn't staring at you..." I muttered.

'Then what were you staring at, hm?' he hummed and turned his head to face me.

"I.. don't know..?" I fibbed, playing with my fingers.