44: Worries

"Hey, no. Let me get that." Hoseok gently smacks my hands away from the plates.

"Hope, I'm pregnant not broken. I can carry a plate."

"I want to carry it for you. Go sit." He picks up the plate and motions towards the table with his head.

"Come here bub." Changkyun pats the chair next to him.

I sigh and go and sit down next to Changkyun "I'm barely showing, I can carry a plate."

Changkyun presses a kiss to the side of my head "Let our alpha take care of you baby. It won't kill you to be taken care of."

Hoseok comes over and sets my plate down in front of me before sitting down across from us. "We just want to take care of you sunshine, that's all."

"I know and I appreciate it but I can still carry a plate. It's just a plate."

"I'm sorry sunshine." Hoseok realizes why I'm actually a little upset about it.

"It's okay hope, I get it. But if I need help with something, I'll ask."

We start to eat and like most meals it's mostly in silence. When we're done Changkyun cleans up and then joins me and Hoseok on the couch.

"When are all of your friends coming?"

"They'll all be in town tomorrow but I didn't make any plans with them until Wednesday night."

"How come?"

"I wanted to enjoy a few days off with my partners. We don't get that very often."

I pout a little "Kyun I have to work tomorrow."

"I know. And Hyung has to work Tuesday. We will have all day Wednesday for the three of us and then next week Hyung leaves for a few days to observe some concerts overseas." He leans over and pecks my lips "I remeber it all and I have plans."

I smirk "Plans?"

"Yes plans. But they don't purposefully include sex you little minx."

"It's your fault I've been so horny." I poke at his chest playfully.

"And I blame you for being so god damn sexy. Both of you. Pretty sure this little bean was conceived over the holidays and there was not a single moment that all three of us were not involved."

Hoseok chuckles "You were the one doing most of the begging pup."

Changkyun playfully glares at Hoseok "I'm sorry, who was in a mini rut and all alpha like and unresietable?"

"You like it when I'm dominant?" Hoseok's tone is more question like but we all know it's a statement.

Changkyun scoffs "Like it?"

Hoseok raises his eyebrow at Changkyun waiting for him to finish that sentence. I hold back a smirk already knowing where this is headed.

Changkyun's fake frown quickly turns into a smirk "I love it." He pauses, his smirk getting deeper "Alpha."

Hoseok growls in the back of his throat and reaches for Changkyun but I intercept and grab Hoseok's wrist as it passes my face "Nope. Not tonight. You two want to play this game you can play it tomorrow when I'm not here."

Suddenly Changkyun is face to face with me, smirk still plastered across his lips "Are we riling up our little omega?"

"Yes." I state matter of factly "But, as much as I love watching you two I have to work tomorrow."

Changkyun's lips meet mine softly and I almost say fuck it to working tomorrow. He knows I love it when he kisses me like this; slow, soft, and passionate but oh so needy at the same time. I honestly should stop him before it goes any further but like I said, I love this. So I let him continue for a few minutes.