Tom and Emma in Love

" So In The Beginning of 2022 a Move Called Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts where The Cast of Harry Potter comes back 20 years later." Loki tells them.

" That seems nice," Luna comments.

" Now There is a Specific Video we will watch Now but There will be other clips of these movies in Later clips.

" Sounds Fun" Ron says.

Loki snorts " Sorry".

Ron Tilts his head confused but plays the video.

" I Think I was in The Hair and Makeup chair and someone said something along the lines of yeah she had a crush on you me" Tom Felton says.

" Now This is not what I will be enduring The whole time" Ron rolls his eyes as Draco Just stares at The screen.

" I walked into the room where we were having Tutoring" Emma says as the screen shows a Photo of them.

" That's a cute Photo" Ginny says.

" She Looks very small" Hermione noted.

" The assignment that had been given was to Draw a picture of what you Thought God had Looked like" Emma says.

" That's quite an Interesting question," McGonagall says.

" Tom had Drawn a girl with a Backward cap on a skateboard" Emma says as Video shows Tom and Emma on a Skateboard.

" Um, he basically called her a Goddess" Harry smiles.

" That's really sweet," Neville says.

" It is," Hermione smiles.

Draco Honestly didn't know what to say.

" I just don't know how to say it , I just Fell In Love with him," Emma confesses.

" Makes sense," Draco says, tilting his head.

" I mean if somebody called me a Goddess I would Faint" Ginny comments.

" I Think really the truth of it was Tom was the one I could often be more Vulnerable with " Emma says.

" She's Lucky" Luna says.

" That sounds like a Beautiful Friendship" Hermione says.

" I used to come in every day and Look for his number on the call sheet. It was number 7 and if his number was on the call sheet it was an extra exciting Day" Emma says.

" That's nice" Draco says as he felt bad he didn't really have friends like this.

" He was three years above me," Emma says.

" That's a bit of an age gap," Ron whispers.

" And for him he was like your like my little sister" Emma says.

" Sisterzoned," Fred says.

" But for seeing somebody as a sister or Brother that's really nice" Hermione smiles.

" I became very protective over her. Yeah I have always had a soft spot for her um that continues for the day" Tom says.

* Theater awes*

" I need a Friendship Like that" Ginny wipes a fake tear.

" I Think Draco Needs to take some notes," Harry says looking at Draco who seemed overwhelmed.

* Emma dancing*

" Look at that, Look at that, Lucky Man , Lucky Man," Tom says to the camera.