Sick-Kang sae byeok-

Y/N pov

"Ughh" I heard Sae byeok groan, tiredly. I looked over to see her covered in every blanket in the room. 7 blankets to be exact. I smirked at her and got on top of her playfully.

"Awww, is my baby tired?" Under the blankets I saw her nod.

"And cold" she said, a bit groggily.

"You sound a bit sick sweetie?" She uncovered herself and looked at me. "I'm fine, don't worry. Just very, very cold." She responded putting the blankets back over her. I smiled, "babe, uncover yourself real quick. Please?" I pleaded. "Ugh, fineee" she uncovered herself once more looking at me, dead in the eyes. I put my hand on her forehead to check her temperature and to my surprise she was hot. No not like hot, even though she is hot- but no. I mean like sweaty hot.

"Babe uncover yourself" I said trying to steal the blankets from her.

"No! I'm cold as f*ck" she responded trying to steal them back. "Babeee your hot" she looked at me and smirked. "I'm hot eh?" I glared at her and she rolled her eyes. "You have a cold" I said getting up from our bed. "Then why am I so cold?!" She said. "I didn't know you were that dumb" "H-hey! You basically failed math in high school"

"Na uh, they just don't real math." I said trying to convince her a bit, but like the smart girl she really is, she didn't get convinced at all.

"Ugh fine, I may have been dumb in high school.. But we are talking about you here." I said getting up. "Where are you going?" "To make you soup, duh" Sae byeok looked at me confused. "I thought you were suppose to take care of me, not poison me?" She grinned. "Haha so funny" I said sarcastically, leaving the room.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After I finished making the soup I headed back to our room just to see Sae byeok covered once again in all the blankets. "Ughh Sae byeokkk" I whined, "I'm colddd" she whined back. "I don't careee, just take off the blankets and have your soup."  She took off the blankets again and I handed her the soup.

After she finished her soup I took it and was about to head to the kitchen until, sae byeok pulled me back. "Ow, sae byeok, what is it now?"

"I want your cuddles." She said, putting her head in the crook of my neck. "Mmm, your gonna get me sick though" "I don't care, we're married" I blushed, "n-no we're not" "Soon" she responded kissing my cheek and letting me go.

I stood there confused and remembered that I still needed to buy medicine for her. " babe I'll be back in a few minutes, I need to go to the store" she looked at me and nodded.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm not really feeling well sooo, time - skip?

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N POV

Long story short, yn ended up stuck in Sae byeok's cuddles when she came back from the store. And uh don't even ask me how y/n managed to give Sae byeok medicine.... It's complicated :D. hint: there was some... kissing?-

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey, it's been like 2426271891292772 days since I posted right?

I just wanted to say real quick that I'm not really into squid game as much, but I'll try to keep posting more Sae byeok/ HoYeon imagines. :D

Word count: 574