WEASLEYS

"If you could hook up with any Weasley who would it be? Luna and Hermione you are not allowed to answer." Daphne says grinning. The friend group was sitting in the Gryffindor common room.

"What if we already hooked up with a Weasley?" Willow smirks.

"Who?" Harry asks.

"George." Willow says laughing.

"When?" Ron says shocked.

"5th year." Willow says grinning. "I'm hot, he's hot, it worked."

"Well Ginny and I hooked up." Harry says.

"WHAT? I thought you were gay!" Ron yells.

"I'm bi but I prefer women." Ginny says glaring at Ron. "Not that that's any of your business."

"When did you guys hook up?" Willow asks.

"I lost my virginity to Ginny. The summer before fifth year." Harry says.

"You're welcome." Ginny scoffs.

"So Hermione you and Ron, Willow and George. Harry and Ginny, Luna and Ginny." Theo says grinning.

"Me and Fred as well." Hermione says quietly.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" Ron says turning to Hermione.

"Fifth year when you were fooling around with Lavender I slept with Fred a few times." Hermione admits.

"A few times?" Willow asks "I'm impressed Herman."

"Well I'm not." Ron scoffs slumping back in his seat.

"Well Ronald you were sleeping with Lavender meaning you can't be mad." Willow shot back glaring at him. Ron immediately was intimated and was scared into forgiving Hermione right there and then which the girl appreciated.

"Why have like half of the people here fucked one of my brothers or sister." Ron groans.

"Ron it just means your family has hot genes. You should be proud." Blaise says.

"Yeah Ron we're hot." Ginny says smirking.

"But if I could fuck any other Weasley besides George it would probably be Charlie. I met him at the wedding and fuck he was hot." Willow says.

"Oooo yeah Charlie is hot." Hermione agrees.

"Didn't you literally have a crush on Percy our first year?" Harry asks Hermione who blushes.

"He was very dedicated okay!" Hermione protests.

"Not Percy Weasley." Willow says laughing. "Herman I can't defend you anymore."

"He's hot." Theo says shrugging.

"What?" Blaise questions.

"He's hot." Theo repeats himself.

"I cant with you." Blaise says shaking his head.

"You love me." Theo grins kissing his boyfriend on the cheek.

"Don't know how." Blaise mutters.

"They are the Slytherin version of Remus and Sirius." Harry whispers to Willow who nodded in agreement.

✰✰✰

@willowtree:

liked by: siriusblack, harryjpotter + 589 others

he may be an idiot but he's my idiot ❤️
tagged: @harryjpotter

@theonott: you wearing gryffindor colors is trippy babe.
@willowtree: let me wear my boyfriends jumper in peace 😡

@harryjpotter: im not an idiot!
@remuslupin: yes you are
@siriusblack: you really put the james in harry james potter

*load 35 more comments*

✰✰✰
A/N: sorry for a shorter chapter lol