TwentyTwo.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV

OMNISCIENT POV.

January 5. 2019

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

STARING DOWN AT the text kaylee sent her, Saint chuckled tilting her head to the side. She didn't understand why Kaylee sent her a message about what took place a couple days ago.

Kaylee tried avoiding Saint, but she couldn't. She couldn't bare not talking to her friend. Yes, her and Tink was close, but they weren't as close as her and Saint were.

Reading over the message again saint continued staring down at it before responding.

I hope you're not mad at me Saint! We were high as hell and i didn't know what i was thinking :( still my bae friend you slut ass bitch?! 🥺

Kaylee shut up, i love you bitch! we had fun. 🦦

I'll come see you later, and i love you too baeee.

Hearting the message, Saint frown rubbing over her stomach. She didn't understand why pain would come and go but she wasn't too much worried about it.

She figured they were just cramps because it was cold and she barley wore socks. When she was little, Amelia always told her to keep clothes and socks on while it was winter, but she didn't listen.

Saint didn't like being fully clothed, She would get hot really fast and she didn't like that.

Saint looked over at a sleepy kentrell and rubbed over his knuckles since they were hand in hand. If he wasn't laying on her, he had to be touching her some kind of way in order for him to go to sleep.

"Baby" moaned slight at the pain that was taking place below. It was getting worse than before and unbearable.

"Wake up kentrell" She whimpered letting his hands go not waiting any longer for him to get up.

Standing up she walked towards the bathroom slowly, pulling her pants down she sat down groaning at the pain. "Ugh" she started to hysterically cried.

Looking down at her underwears, She gasp swallowing the lump in her throat. She didn't know why she was bleeding, and she knew for sure it wasn't her period because this was more blood than usually.

A\N: free plan b lol-

Hearing screams and cries come from the bathroom, Kentrell jumped up looking on the side of him seeing a puddle of blood present on Saints side of the bad.