Chapter 20

NAGISING SI Silence dahil sa magaang paglapat ng kung ano sa balikat niya.

She wiggle her shoulder to discard it but it just moved to her neck and then jaw. That's when she realized that it's not just anything but Mirrow's lips trailing kisses on her bare shoulder to her jaw. Now cheek.

"Wake up, sweetheart. Time to get ready for the travel. We will go back to the Crown." Mahinang bulong nito.

Nagmulat siya ng mata saka sinulyapan ang binata na sobrang lapit ng mukha sa kanya. Nakaupo sa tabi niya.

"What time is it?" she asked and turn to lie on her back

"Five." He responded, removing some strands of her hair that covers her face.

"That early?" Silence complained, eyes slowly closing again.

"A-huh."

"Fifteen minutes, Mir. Please..." she moaned.

Inaantok pa talaga siya. Nahirapan siya makatulog dahil sa hindi siya sanay na may katabing matulog. Not only that, but Mirrow was hugging her all night.

It was nice but for someone who hasn't slept with somebody besides her- holding her - it was tough to fall asleep. The feeling was new. Her mind was chaotic as it brings her to the night they shared a bed and mess it with their steamy, hot, and amazing sex.

Narinig niya ang mabigat na paghinga nito bago ito nagsalita.

"Okay, I'll prepare your clothes then, so you would not have to do it for yourself," anito saka naramdaman niya ang pagbaba nito ng kama.

Nagmulat siya ng mata at tinignan ang binata na nasa damit na inorder nito kahapon ang atensyon. He already knew her size and gave away the rest clothes that doesn't fit her.

"Mir." Tawag niya sa binata na siyang ikinalingon nito sa kanya.

"Hmm?" Mir arched his brow.

"You're spoiling me too much," Silence commented.

Ngumiti ito saka nagkibit-balikat. "Spoiling you is happiness so," he shrugged.

"Thank you," Silence smiled.

"Always welcome, sweetheart," anito at binalik ang atensyon sa mga damit.

Siya naman ay muling pinikit ang mata na may ngiti sa labi. Mukhang madami siyang kailangan ipagpasalamat na kasama niya si Mir.

With him around, he takes away her worries and fear. He gives her the courage to make a plan for herself and makes her forget about what happened to her.

If not with him beside her, hugging her last night, she will certainly get nightmares. But the feeling of protection he offered her while wrapped in his arms made her comfortable while she lay awake and when she fell asleep it was serene. He calms her heart- comfort her. It is something she would love to have every night.

Lumipas ang mahigit kalahating oras ay tumayo na siya.

Yeah, half an hour. Mir let her sleep longer than just fifteen minutes. He's that nice. And she's loving him even more.

Pumasok siya sa banyo at napangiti ng makitang nakahanda na ang lahat ng kailangan niya sa pagligo pati damit niya. And Mir is undoubtedly preparing food for her now.

Matapos niyang maligo ay agad siyang lumabas ng silid at nagtungo ng hapag.

Silence slyly went to Mirrow's back while he was busy washing something at the sink. With an idea to startle him.

"Booh!" Silence tapped his shoulders grinning but pouted when he looked back with a frown.

"Have you hit your head?" he jested, drying his hand before turning around to hold her waist. "I heard your footsteps so..."