21.

The Dark Lord sitting on his throne lost in his thoughts. Sirius's words echoing in his head. The question 'what kind of creature are you?' reminded him of his past. His past was similar to Hayden. He found out his truth when he received his creature inheritance at age sixteen.

***

Tom Riddle, sixteen years old.

Tomorrow is his sixteenth birthday and tonight, his fellow Slytherin threw a party for him. They threw a party the night before he turned sixteen because tomorrow is Sunday and it will be hard for students to stay up late on Sunday night.

Tom was quite popular among his peers and had many followers and supporters and even had more than enough admirers. It was started when he was appointed to be a prefect. With handsome face, well built figure, smart brain and well mannered, enchanted many students and teachers. He became idol of school and his charms made people sighed in awe.

Fifteen years Riddle, a perfect prefect gained many followers after they saw his performance as leader and most of them are loyal to him. And almost sixteen years Riddle became idol who loves to be a centre of attention and likes to be served like a master.

Tom Riddle was orphan and never celebrated his birthday. This year, was different. After he became prefect, he became famous. Many of his admirers dig out about his life and learned about his past. Some pitied him but more inspired by his kindness. Many students saw how good he behaved despite has no parents and lived in orphanage. They saw he was brilliant, witty, funny, handsome and kind. But, although he gained followers, he also had many haters. Well fame came with consequences. He didn't care about the haters. His life was busy enough and had no time to think about hate comments he received whenever met them. Tom was capable to silence them but he was lazy to deal with them. He had more important things to do. Like party and sex.

Tonight he had a blast party with alcohol and weeds, girls and boys. Tom was a badboy despite his brilliant achievement in academic. He had many boys and girls who help his needed everyday, sometimes once in morning, once in afternoon and twice in the night. He even could do three girls in one night. He was a dream man for many youngsters. Not only Slytherin but also other house.

Slytherin was famous for its wildness, boldness, they had a lot of energy for studying and partying, they liked exciting activities like fighting and once again partying, and open about vulgar things. It was like its nature. It was like a house of scoundrels. But it's very loyal to its kin.

Tonight, Tom had a boy on his lap, two girls on his left and right side, and booze on his table. He was like in paradise. He was tipsy but sober enough to see his fellow mates getting wilder. He grinned at them. Like a bunch of drunk baboons. He also a baboon.

The boy on his lap was his favourite boy toy. He liked his black hair, his pale skins, his curvy body and his big arse. It was so good to knead and smack that arse. He was sexy. He was good looking, he had thick eyebrows, high nose, not so thin lips, and his character was quiet, the combination made him looked always serious. His sharp eyes whenever he saw him made him thrilled. Like hawk eyeing its prey. It made Tom excited whenever he was stared. And when that boy was in daze, he looked so lovely that made Tom wants to pounce at him and eat him alive. The boy was shy and quiet in public, but when they're in bed, he could become wild and he was very tasty. So much delicious for his taste. His boy toy was the loveliest among his bed warmer.

"Drink for me sweetie." Tom said to his boy toy.

"Yes, Master." He drank the booze slowly while looking at Tom.

Tom knew his intentions. He licked his lips, grabbed the booze from him and drank a mouthful booze then feed the boy with his mouth. The boy moaned at the intense kissing. The girls on his sides knew they couldn't have him if he started making out with that boy, so they moved a little bit farther to give them space. Everyone in the common room who witnessed it know how to act. They left them alone and moved farther than them. The Slytherin casted privacy charm around the couple.