53

I decided to ignore whatever is it that they're up to, for now. I have other shit on my mind at the moment. Like what the fuck Filia Mea means. Wait a minute, Zara knew what Laylas mother's name meant. Maybe she'll know what this means too.

Worth a shot

"Hey Zara, I got a question for you." I draw her attention to me.

She laughs at whatever Talia had said and turns her head towards me smiling "Sure, what's up?"

"Do you know what Filia Mea means?" I ask her.

She goes wide eyed as she spits out the orange juice she'd just taken a drink of and starts coughing. Talia starts to pat her on the back trying to help. Once she settles down she looks back up at me.

"Say that again?" She says with a serious look on her face.

"Uhh... Filia Mea?" I sort of shrug.

"That's what I thought you said. Where did you hear that?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

"First tell me what it means." I say as I cross my arms over my chest.

She huffs "It's ancient for my daughter. Which is why I'm curious where you heard it."

My daughter.... what the actual fuck... no... it's not possible! Is it?

"No where, thanks-I-gotta-go-bye!" I speak so fast I'm not sure the understood me.

Before they have time to even think of a reply I'm already out the door and heading up to my room. My daughter? Why would Selene call me her daughter? I mean, it can't be possible. Can it?

No that's ridiculous. Zara must be wrong. I'm thinking over everything as I walk towards the door to my room, but stop once I notice the door is cracked open.

I didn't leave it open... did I?

Then a sudden irritating scent assaults my nose. I'd be so caught up in my thoughts I hadn't even noticed it before now.

I'm gonna kill this bitch...

I rush into the room and head straight to the bedroom. The first thing I see has me ready to shift and rip this bitch apart. Fucking bozo is in my bedroom and is taking her fucking clothes off! Literally, all that's left on her is bright red lace underwear.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream at the top of my lungs letting all my power and anger radiate off each word.

Zane shoots up in the bed with a snarl and starts looking around. When his eyes land on bozo he growls loudly at her.

"What do you think you're doing?" He yells at her.

She whimpers "Baby, I miss you. I wanted to remind you what we had."

She tries to take a step towards him, but I'm faster. Before her foot can even hit the ground I have my hand around her neck. I lift her off the ground and snarl at her.

"How fucking dare you!" I feel my canines extend and my eyes start to glow.

She tries to kick me as she claws at my hand for me to release her. This only makes me squeeze tighter as a deadly growl rips from my throat. At that she goes still and tries to bare her neck to me, but I simply squeeze even tighter. Her face is now about as red as her stupid ass hair and I hear a sickening pop.

Guess I broke something... good...

I feel arms wrap gently around my waist and feel Zane run his nose up and down my neck. I loosen my grip on bozo slightly.

"Baby, I hate her too. But you can't just kill her. Please think about Felix." He whispers in my ear.

Damn it he's right...

As much as I want to kill this bitch, it would kill Felix if I did. She's unfortunately the only remaining blood family he has. No matter how much I hate her, I couldn't do that to him without a justified cause.

What she did was slimy and disgusting, but not death worthy. I huff but nod. I drop bozo on the ground and she gulps in as much air as she can, while rubbing at her neck.

"You're lucky my mate decided to spare your life, not many would have." Zane tells her.

"I only did it for Felix." I grumble.

Zane smiles at me as he pulls me to him and gives me a kiss.

"Thank you my love." He grins at me.

"Yeah, yeah." I roll my eyes "But don't count on it next time. I won't spare you a third time, understood?" I stare down bozo.

She nods feverishly as she grabs her clothes and scurries out of our room.

"Oh and Jez." Zane says and she stops at the doorway, keeping her head down waiting for him to finish. "Pack your shit, your moving out of the pack house."

She gasps as she looks up at him with watery eyes "B-but"

"No, I'm sick of you causing problems with me and my mate. You'll be moving into the servants quarters in the house next door. You'll be assigned a new job as well, am I clear?" He tone is firm and leaves no room for argument.

Her lower lip trembles as she nods her head and turns quickly fleeing the room.

"How the hell did she even get in here?" I ask Zane.

He sighs as he hangs his head in shame "She had access to this floor being Felix's sister and from when we use to date. I'd honestly forgotten she had access, because she hasn't came up here like that in a long time. I'll go remove her finger print right now though, I promise."

My blood boils and I stare him down "Yeah, you go do that." My voice comes out harsh and cold.

He tries to kiss me but I turn and cross my arms. I her him sigh as he walks away. I can't believe he forgot bozo had access to our room. OUR ROOM! I mean, what if she tried to sneak in here and kill me or some shit! Not that she could kill me even if she tried, but still!

I need some fresh air...

Don't forget to vote & comment!!!
More Votes = More chapters
Also... I love getting comments ;)