Chapter 10 - Don't hurt yourself

TW: self harm

It's another Monday I have to go to school

It's another Monday I have to go to school. I missed when I was able to teach myself. There was no school, no people, no drama. But for my brothers, I'll go to school and not complain.

After a quick drive to school, Archer and Asher give me a kiss on the cheek and tell me to have a good day.

Me and the brothers have been getting closer. They always argue who gets to do what with me on whatever day. It's been a month now since our fun day at the zoo, and it's a day I'll never forget. It's the day when I really realized that they were serious about wanting to earn my trust, but I'm not making it easy for them now.

Walking into my first class, I'm stopped by a blonde girl and brunette girl. They look preppy, arrogant.

Brunette decided to talk to me, "So what's up with you? Why do you never talk or look at anyone?"

She makes me uncomfortable so I just look to the floor, hoping her and her friend will leave.

Blondie decides to speak up, "Oh what? You're mute or are you just stupid?"

I'm tired of everyone misunderstanding me. "No, I just have autism. It makes it hard sometimes to communicate."

They start laughing, like I had just said the best joke. Brunette makes her comment, "Well then you are just retarded. Goodness, how does your family even deal with that." She makes a hand gesture to my body.

I'm starting to get overwhelmed when Ace came over. "Everything okay over here?"

Blondie. "Oh yes Mr. Bianco. We were just meeting..... what's your name?....her for the first time."

He eyes them cautiously, "Okay get to class. The bell rings at that moment. Luckily, I have my ear guards in so it's not such a noisy overload.

"Baylor, is everything okay? Were they being mean?"

I fiddle with my fingers. "N-no no I'm fine. Everything's fine."

He nods his head. "Well, if anything becomes a problem, come to me. I'll fix it." I nod and leave to go to my class.

I was hoping they wouldn't bother me, but it looks like they told other people.

They better stop calling me stupid and retarded if they don't want my brothers to hear them.

Another person comes up. He looks to be 15-16 years old. "Hey I'm Chandler. What's your name hot shot?" I didn't answer him. His voice got more aggressive, "When I ask you a question, answer me!"

I flinch, my face flushing, "I-I'm Baylor."

"Well Baylor wouldn't you be a fun thing to play with." He touched my cheek. I don't want him to touch me.

That's starts bringing memories back.

Frank holding me down.
Frank taking off my shirt.
Then pants.
His friends coming to hurt me too.