Chapter 44

We go to the next lesson where I fall asleep from how bored I was and at the end Alessio wakes me up as we pack our bags and leave

When is this day going to end?

"What lesson do we have next?" I question and walk slightly behind him so I can follow where he goes.

"We have biology next." He informs me half asleep himself.

Shit I forgot I'm still not talking to him even though he has said sorry multiple times.

I already know I'm petty.

I wish I could have missed today. I think today has all the most boring lessons.

All the lessons are too easy, I learnt this at my old school.

We get to biology and notice the teacher isn't even here yet so we go sit at the back before we get asked to introduce ourselves again.

As the lesson starts the girl next to me turns and looks my way.

"Hi what's your name?" She greets me with a bright smile as I return one just as bright.

"I'm Liliana what's your name?" I inquire ignoring Alessio's burning gaze.

"I'm Ivy, I haven't seen you here before." She tells me as I nod.

"Umm it's my first day." I whisper to her not wanting to catch the teachers attention.

I hate talking to new people. The less people you know the less people can stab your back.

And I have plenty of brothers although I do need some friends who aren't my brothers.

We talk the whole lesson until the bell goes and we get up.

"Let's meet up at break tomorrow, bye." She says waving as she leaves.

"Bye." I wave back picking my bag up.

Me and Alessio make our way to the car spotting the others already there.

"Finally your here, you took forever." Nikolo whines as we all sit in the car with everyone watching and the other 2 cars in front and behind us.

"Let's go home already, I never want to come back here." I exaggerate as we leave going back home.

"Was your day that bad?" Matteo smirks seeing me frown as I look out of the window watching the trees fly by.