chapter twenty

"Genesis, it's four days." Flaire rolled her eyes, feeling like Genesis was doing too much.

"Exactly, baby, they're fine," Devon said, looking at his apple watch. "We have to go, or we gon miss our flight."

"Y'all sure y'all don't need anything?" Genesis asked. "Did I leave enough money?"

"Yes sissy, we're good." Indigo chuckled.

"And I know New Year's Eve y'all may have friends over but please don't do too much," Genesis said.

"Please? Nah let y'all fuck this house up, shit not gon lookup for y'all and I put that on my momma." Devon added.

"The house gon be the same way." Flaire waved them off about to close the door.

"Haven in charge!" Devon yelled out making them laugh.

"We forgot to hug them," Indigo said looking at each other.

They opened the door seeing Devon and Genesis was just about to come back, they all looked at each other then took turns hugging each other while confessing the love.

"I'm kinda sad," Indigo spoke making them nod.

"Can I have the house tonight?" Haven asked making their necks snap to her.

"Oooh, Haven tryna have a little secs?" Indigo asked making them laugh.

"Please don't make it awkward," Haven said with heart palpitations.

"I guess I could spend the night with Keygan," Flaire said. "Or Brat and Blaire."

"Y'all know I don't have any friends," Indigo said. "Maybe I could just stay in the room."

"What about Martin and Milly?" Haven asked.

"Shit, you could come with me." Flaire shrugged. "We could go on a sister date."

"That's not fair." Haven scrunched her face up.

"Girllla, pick a side." Indigo rolled her eyes.

"Just hit up Martin and Milly," Haven said feeling jealous. "Can you guys help me? I'm really nervous."

"Yaknow we need Brat." Flaire chuckled pulling out her phone to tell her to come over here.

"Do you wanna dress up?" Indigo asked.

"I know this store on- the hell y'all heifers looking at?" Flaire asked. "We could go there, Brat could meet us there."

"Alright, I'll be ready in ten minutes," Haven said.

Each girl went to their room to get ready to run some errands, they came back down ready to go. Flaire grabbed the car keys as she started driving to the mall where she knew the sex store was.

In 15 minutes they were parking, Desiree was waiting at the main entrance for them. When she spotted them, she hugged each one then they started to walk to the store.

"So have you and he ever done anything?" Brat asked.

"Just kissed." Haven shyly asked making them nod.

"So this is something he wouldn't expect you doing," Brat said. "Ooh, we finna have fun with you Lil Hay."

"Not Lil Hay." Flaire chuckled.

"Hi welcome to Fantasy, can I help you?" The worker spoke with smiles making them look at her.

"Not right now, we'll let you know," Indigo said.

"Ooh, this is fire," Flaire mumbled walking over to an orange lingerie set. "Hm."

"We here for you too BFF?" Brat teased making Flaire stick up her middle finger.