chapter 1

A new beginning

Cassidy's pov

Cassidy- "okay guys I've heard a rumour that a member of Night raid lives here in the capital".

Jack- "are you sure there here I hate the capital. Especially the king and his stupid advisor".

Alice- "jeez what did the king do to you Jack?".

Jack- "just something that happened in my past. The king is very young and the advisor who helps the king is just using the king so he can have power over everyone in the capital. The advisor tells the king what to do and because he's the king the royal guard's and citizens have to do whatever they say".

Cassidy- "Jack what did the advisor have the king do to you?".

Jack looks down and clenched his fist.

Jack- "just forget it. It's not important not anymore".

Alice- "hey Cassidy do you ever know where to start looking? I mean how do you know a member is here in the capital".

Cassidy- "okay Jack your up ues your ability to try and see if one is here".

Jack- as I thought you have no clue if one is Evan here. But whatever let me see".

Jack uses his ability to scan for powerful magic.

Jack- "okay there's some people in there who have magic. let's just hope that one of them is who were looking for.

We see a place called the boar hat. We walk inside and was greeted by a waitress.

???: "Hello. Umm just sit yourself's this place is busy today.

The waitress is wearing a red shirt with black pants. She had blood red eyes and hair.

We sit down. soon after the waitress come to ues with a menu. She seemed nervous. I noticed that Her name tag said Rachel.

Rachel: " umm c-can I start you off with something to drink"?

We ordered are drink's. I ordered water. jack ordered green tea. And Alice ordered lemonade. She wrote down what they wanted then walked away into the kitchen.

Cassidy: "okay Jack so who here has magic power"?

Jack: "sigh. There's only two with powerful magic. The waitress and him over there". The rest are just bounty hunter's with swords and not very strong magic".

Jack pont's to a guy with two swords and bandages covering his whole body. A wight fox mask covering his face. He's just eating pie.

The waitress comes back with are drink's. But one of the bounty hunter's stick's his foot out and trips her. I try to get up to help her but. There's a tentacle around her waist preventing her from falling. And more tentacles catch our drinks so they don't spill on the floor.

I look and see who has the tentacles and it's the guy who was eating the pie. He puts her on her feet and sits the drinks down on our table. He puts the tentacles back in his back.

???: " You shouldn't trip people it's not Nice".

He talked in a low deep voice.

Hunter: " hmm. Oh and what are you gaana do if I don't huh".

The hunter stands up. But before he can unshave his sword the guy who had the tentacles. Takes off his mask. And the hunter has a scared expression. But we can't see his face only his white long hair.

Hunter: " no it can't. It's you slender the one from the poster. I'm getting out of here"!

The hunter and his friends run out scared. The guy who's name is slender. puts his mask back on then gives the waitress a one hundred dollar bill.

Slender: " keep the change Rachel. And tell the owner I said hi when he gets back".

Rachel: "umm he will be back soon. Do you want to wait for him"?

Slender: "sorry I have some business to take care of. have a nice day Rachel".

Cassidy: " HEY excuse me umm slender was it. Do you know if any people from the team night raid are here in the capital"?

There's a pause before he speaks again.

Slender: I'm sorry but I've never heard of a team with that name before. Rachel i'll be back soon".

He walks out and I sit back down

Rachel: can I get you guys anything else?

Jack: yes actually. Do you know who that person is?

Rachel: umm maybe but its not my business to give out information to randome people.

Just than the door opens and a guy walks in.

???: Hey Rachel was everything okay when I was gone? Oh hello I didn't know anyone else was here. Well my name is Ivan and I'm the owner of this fine establishment.

Rachel: umm something did happen some hunter's came in and tryed to cause trouble but your brother solved it.

Rachel puts her hand over her mouth. And Ivan just put his hand on his forehead and shakes his head.

Alice: so that guy that was here, he was your brother?

Rachel: I'm so sorry please forgive me.

Ivan puts his hand on Rachel's shoulder.

Ivan: it's okay you didn't do anything wrong. Now what are you people doing here?