<<Face to Face>>

~~~~~🚗~~~~~~~

~~~~~🚗~~~~~~~

<<IVY's POV>>

the next turn nears as i yank the black E brake of my 300zx. the rails get closer, closing me in, leaving no room for mistakes.
i time the turn correctly making a perfect drift into the corner. The lanes split into two again give me more room to accelerate freely.

and that's when it happened.

as i speed down the hill i spot something yellow coming the opposite direction uphill.
time goes slow suddenly as i try to see the vehicle.
my eyes strain at how hard i was looking at the dot until it came close enough to indicate that it was an Fd.
my eyes widened at the realization that this car was from my weird ass dream.
the car speeds closer to me and as we cross paths.
everything happens in slow motion from there.

i turn my head to its drivers side window and it was him. The blonde spiky haired idiot from my dream.
am i having deja vu?
my eyes stay cold not losing my cool over this intense moment that was happening.

he seemed to be curious as well as he took his eyes away from the road to glance at me. not one but two glances, until his eyes sprouted wider. we passed each other then suddenly i hear his tires screech indicating he was breaking to a stop.
i slam my foot on the break and turned the wheel causing the car to spin the opposite direction facing the other way i was originally going.
and facing him.
we stare at each other in our cars from a distance. he had those same cold eyes like i remembered in my dream.

what was happening and why did he stop?
...why did i stop?

fuck it. i don't have the time for these games.

i put the car in gear and accelerate until our windows were parallel to each other. i raise my eyebrow at him and roll down my window as he already had his down.

"i've never seen you around here before." i indicate looking at his ride from side to side than at him.

"it's because i'm not." he says straight up. reaching out his hand. our cars were close enough that he could swiftly shake my hand.
"Keisuke Takahashi." he says as i look at him skeptically. his eyes squint at my hesitation.
"what, not the friendly type?" he snarks sarcastically.

what a dick already.

i smirk at his words and i look straight ahead at the road putting the car in gear again.
"keisuke's your name huh? then i'm pretty sure you know who i am." i say.

"i can make a sharp guess." he grins, challenging my attitude. the tension was high and sharp from this point as we stare at each other.

"unfortunately for you, i don't do handshakes." i press weight on his hand indicating for him to pull it away. i feel a sudden sensation as i touch his skin but i think nothing of it with the tension being a huge distraction.
his face alters into a more tense look as i start to roll my window up.