⌗28. battle of love

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩. 𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝟮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHE RUNS, throughout the field while eighteen guys rans after her. The host jaw dropped watching the scene from the distance.

The staff in-charge the clothes smile widely watching the result of what they did at the games, the crowd roars in their seat as they watches (Y/N) runs for her life.

Her foot kissing the hot-rough cements, as her sweat rolls down her (s/c) neck.

A hand out of nowhere scoop her up to the ground in a bridal style, she saw a the boys she met early this morning smiling down to her.

"Ran-san!"

"Hey, there (Y/N)-chan?" he smiles as he keeps running around the field but suddenly they're got interupted by Senju who punch Ran on the back causing him to loosened his grip to the girl.

"YOU IDIOT!"

Then, an another hand appears somewhere catching the girl from falling, she looks up and saw a Mikey smiling"Thanks boy!?!" he shouted in victory before running away with (Y/N) in his arms.

"MIKEY YOU MOTHERFUCKER!?!" the two yelled in anger from the distance but he only laughs and smile down to the girl who's covering her face in embarrassment.

"Mikey, I think you shouldn't not solo a girl especially when she had 18 grooms you know?" a husky-voice from beside rang to Mikey ears as his expression changes quickly with no hesitate, a bleach blond-hair boy smiles towards them as they sync running.

"Shut up Izana!" he gritted his teeth gripping the girl in her arms more, but without a blink the girl on his beloved arms suddenly on Izana's arms already which his eyes slowly widened in suprised.

"ciao!" Izana smile increasing his speed.

(Y/N) face is more red as it was earlier because she is currently on the arms of a boy she hasn't met or seen, high her head up she got mesmerize by the boy's beauty. He got a sparkling lavender eyes while his skin is flawlessly dark brown, her eyebrow almost touch each other cause of to much frowning matching it with a pouted lips. She is so jealous of this boy's beauty.

"I might melt if you keeps staring at me like that with a cute face of yours," Izana chuckles then smirks after which (Y/N) covered her face in shyness.

She looks up, "It just I never met or seen you before and I'm in yours arms right now, I'm sorry" she apologize.

"Met? I think we met before Miss Nobody, and think of it you really had some gorgeous eyes" he lightly laugh then gaze to (Y/N) who's expression changing to shyness to shockness before she could open her mouth Mikey appears in Izana's behind and push Izana aside and takes away (Y/N) from Izana by grabbing her hands and start running.