𝟭𝟵🌙

Popo felt like an op main character after he possessed the puppet mugi made for him (after she bitch slapped him like she did to y/n to tranfer their soul).

His puppet body was also fine af 😫💅🏻.
He didn't know how mugi managed to make the muscles for this body. (She observed akaza lmao).

Popo flexed his new body at everybody he meets.

And then he saw y/n who was about to turn in a corner, he smirked deviously.

"BOO!"

"USHSJSHJD-" y/n screeched as she jumped in surprise. But when she opened her eyes, popo was doing a kabedon on her 🥵😭😫🌚💀.

———————————————————
I CAN'T DO THIS GUYS I'M SORRY I'M LAUGHINH WHEN POPO KABEDONED Y/N JAHSKAKSKSLS IT'S TOO MUCH EMOTIONS AT THE SAME TIME FOR ME
———————————————————

Y/n blinked at the hottie in front of her, she had never seen this man, but his voice sounds familiar.

Y/n coughed awkwardly before she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, "h-hi."

Popo blinked at her before he cackled inside. He grabbed her chin and make her look at him.

JAGSHAGAKAHAKSJSK

Y/n blushed, oh shit I'm being kabedoned by a good looking dude!

Popo leaned down to y/n's ear, "baby..."

Y/n wanted to combust there and then. A hottie with a deep and pleasing voice is doing this to her-

"It's me..."

"H-huh? What do you mean?" Y/n gulped. aRE YOU MY BOYFRIEND?! MY HUSBAND?!

"Popo."

Fawk 😀 "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Y/n screamed and woke up from her dream as she sits up quickly on her futon.

She shivered in disgust at the dream before rubbing her ears profusely.

"Is y/n okay?" Mugi heard her scream and opened the sliding door a bit, her head leaning in to check on her friend.

"I- mugiiiiii~" y/n cried and grabbed the little demon's shoulder. "dID POPO POSSESS HIS NEW BODY YET?!"

"Ah?" Mugi tilted her head and nodded. "Yes, popo already did. Popo showed his new body to lots of people yesterday. Popo said he surprised y/n and y/n passed out. Now y/n is here." She explained.

Y/n's brain was doing a flip, and when she looked behind mugi, there stood popo in his new body, smirking with an evil glint in his eyes.

Ah shit it wasn't a dream. Y/n shivered.

Popo walked near them and y/n screeched, pointing a finger at him and holding mugi close to her. "sTAY AWAY FROM US YOU NASTY CREATURE!"

Popo cackled and did a hair flip. "My, my~ y/n, you passed out because of my handsomeness. That was unexpected."

"NO! I PASSED OUT BECAUSE I WAS SCARED OF YOU-"

"AWWW DON'T LIE~"

"SHUT UP POPO! LOOK AT YOU, YOU HAVE A HOT BODY AND HOT VOICE BUT YOUR NAME IS POPO! RIDICULOUS!"