Valentine's Weekend

LaMelo figured since he wouldn't be home all month because he was traveling for away games, he might as well fly his babygirl, Jhene, out on the weekend of Valentines Day. Currently, the two were at a fancy restaurant on the Navy Pier in Chicago.

"Melo that was soooo good." Jhene smiled, wiping any food from her face with the black table linen that was once wrapped around the cutlery.

He smiled shaking his head at Jhene, "I bet it was. You ate all my food and didn't even touch yours." He nodded towards her plate which still had half the Salmon and Pesto on it that she ordered.

"Your food just looked like it tasted better." She shrugged picking up her phone checking for any notifications. "And I was right, it was delicious." She laughed.

"Did we enjoy everything?" The waitress asked looking between the two. They both nodded and said their yeses, not caring for dessert. "Well, here's your check. I'll come get it whenever your ready, no rush."

She looked at LaMelo winked and smiled, while placing the checkbook on the table. LaMelo smiled awkwardly not thinking much of it. He was used to it, with him being a star nba player and all women were always being overly flirtatious, but he never paid them any mind. Jhene was the only woman that had his attention.

However, Jhene too noticed the action of the waitress. She didn't too much care about it because she knew Melo would never step out on her, but she decided she wanted to make something out of nothing tonight and this was the perfect opportunity to.

You see, Jhene was the type of woman to pick a fight with you, just for that makeup sex. She loved arguing with Melo just for him to fuck the shit out of her afterwards because like Kehlani said he handle it different when he really get to trippin, okaaaay!

"We're ready." Melo quickly spoke grabbing his black card from out of his LV card holder and handing it over to the waitress, who walks away to handle the business that pays her.

The waitress smiled once again at Melo, handing the book back that contained the receipts and his card. "You are good to go and you have really nice eyes by the way." She spoke directly to Melo as if Jhene wasn't even there.

Jhene's face scrunched slightly irritated by her comment, but it definitely twisted after hearing Melo utter a "thank you", while writing on the receipt.

"No problem. Have a great night you two!" The waitress walked off and you both got up walking out the restaurant and waiting for valet.

"You wanna go to the lil fair on the pier?" Melo asked, but she ignored him folding her arms across her chest.

"Jhene? You here me?" He grabbed her waist to pull her closer to him.

"No, I don't."

"What do you wanna do?"

Jhene sighed dramatically, looking everywhere but at him.

"I just wanna go back to the hotel." She shrugged, watching as Melo's black Bently rental stopped in front of the two of them. The valet driver hopped out the drivers seat handing Melo his key back.

"Okay.." Melo mumbled confused by her sudden change in energy. Everything was just fine a minute ago.

The car ride to the hotel was a quiet one, aside from the music that he played.

Jhene devised her plan in her head thinking about what else she was going to do to get the dick of a lifetime tonight.

Once in the hotel she quickly made her way into the shower to get ready for 'bed'. But we all know she was getting ready for that thangggggg. After doing her night routine she walked out of the bathroom dressed in only a big T-shirt that barely covered the bottom of her exposed ass, and her braids tied in a scarf.

Melo was now shirtless and in some grey joggers, looking like a scrumptious ass snack to Jhene. But she had to resist, only for a little while longer.

"Fix ya lip." Melo flicked her poked out bottom lip. "Move." Jhene said while swatting his hand away and trying to walk past him.

He grabbed her arm, pulling her back in front of him. "What you pouting for Ne? And you ain even speak whole time we been back? It's Valentine's Day, I flew you out, took you to dinner, bought you gifts and flowers, why are you so mad?"

Crossing her arms, she looked up at him with an attitude.

"The waitress." She said, rolling her neck.

"What about her baby?" Melo asked with his hands raised.

Jhene kissed her teeth. "You was flirting with her right in front of my face!"

His eyebrows immediately raised in the air. "What are you talking about Ne."

Who was she getting loud with?

"You know what I'm talking about! She flirting with you, staring into yo eyes n shit, talking bout some 'YoUR eyEs PrEtTy' and you out here saying thank you, like some tender dick ass nigga!" Jhene pushed past Melo.

"Goofy ass, fuck you saying thank you for.." She rambled on, knowing it would irritate him.

Melo was too busy thinking about what to do after dinner with Jhene that he didn't even notice or think about the waitress flirting with him. So all this extra shit was coming as a surprise to him.

Melo closed his eyes trying to comprehend what was going on. "Cause I said thank you.. I was flirting wit her? You tripping Jhene."

Jhene rolled her neck again, "That's what I said!"

"Do that shit again I'm knocking yo head clean off." Melo mugged, grabbing her by the neck. He wasn't liking this attitude she had with him. Especially since he was trying to make the night special.

Jhene could feel a tingle shoot down her body and that kitty kat purr once he grabbed her. But she had to keep the act up!

She pushed his hand away from her neck, "Knock it off then!" Jhene rolled her eyes climbing into the bed, and pulling the covers over her.

Melo squinted his eyes at her not understanding her logic, before it dawned on him and he laughed.

Climbing into the bed he got under the covers, wrapping his arms around her body he pulling her close. "You just want some dick, huh?" He pressed her ass against him. Trailing kisses along the back of her neck making the little hairs stand up. She tried to stay quiet but let a little moan slip, once she felt Melo hand cusp her buttcheeks and glide a finger over her exposed sweet sack.

"This what all that extra shit about wasn't it?"

Jhene didn't answer, but yelped once she felt a sting on her ass from Melo smacking it. "Wasn't it ?" He asked again and she nodded.

He slid one then two fingers into her, slowly pumping them in and out of her. Feeling how wet she was instantly made Melo's mind crazy thinking bout how it felt to be inside her.

"LaMelo please..." She moaned quietly grabbing onto the pillow next to her. "That's all you had to say." He lifted her leg, sliding himself right in.

;
Vote, follow, comment :)
Do y'all or would y'all start petty arguments just for that thang? 🤣 I love it.