33: Gunshots

(Chapter - 33)

(Chapter - 33)

(Author's POV)

"But I did check your room. You weren't there..."

"Tell me the truth, Y/N." Sunghoon asked her, and nervousness took over her.

On the other hand, Y/N was hesitant to reveal the place she found this soon without checking it out.

"I was out on the balcony talking to a friend." Y/N spoke out, and Sunghoon just nodded in response, buying that.

'That was a great save...' Y/N sighed.

"Just don't roam around without informing us from now onwards." Heeseung broke the silence.

"Okay, oppa."

*********************************

The next day...

(At the headquarters)

"We've got to find that individual, Hyung! We can no longer just avoid it as a threat! He issued a murder threat to Y/N, but luckily I got my hands on it before she did." Jungwon reprimanded them.

"Damn it! He is totally right!" Niki agreed with his statement.

"You assholes! We can't go and take them out of their places without a proper plan; it would only lead to us getting shot in the skull!" Jake justified.

"So, Jake hyung, you've tracked down that person?" Sunoo had a question.

"All we know about him is that he is a Siuan district guy." Jake went on to elaborate.

"Oh, my! Dad is a moron for elevating you to the position of mafia lord! He should see your stupid self swatting flies and creating tiktoks in the headquarters!" Jungwon yelled, only to get smacked in the face by Heeseung.

Jungwon scowled angrily at his brother for slapping him, and Heeseung did the same.

"Fight! Fight!" Sunghoon burst out laughing, only to be met by the scorching gazes of his brothers.

"We have got to know about the location so we can get our hands on the person in no time now."

"Stop scrolling your twitter feed for god's sake Park Sunghoon!" For the first time in the circumstances, Jay spoke out, and the latter discreetly placed his phone back in his pocket.