𝟮𝟬🌙

For you simps who wonder how does yakunan and popo looks like:

Left is yakunan and right is popo 😤 simp for them you simps-

Anyways, that's like the nearest ref i can find if i connect it to my imaginations lmao. Just inagine popo has lines on his joints cause ya know- he's a puppet now.

Credits/pics belongs to their own owners btw.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Mugi plopped down in her own room as she looked over the left over puppet materials.

Should she make another one?

She should, lmao.

She have always wondered how the demons she knew would look life if they looked more normal.

She should start with kokushibo first. Mugi imagined the demon not having his six eyes, but just normal two eyes and started working on the puppet.

A few days later, the others were preparing for defense, since yakunan has killed a lot of innocent people, and also demons, as he started a crazed rampage all over the towns there is while also regaining his old powers, and so did popo, who's usually joking all the time now turned serious.

Popo was cooped up in his own room, either meditating or trying to regain his old powers, y/n from time to times visited his room to check on him wheter he's alive (or rather his soul is still in his puppet body) or not.

The little demon was finally done with the final touches on her new puppet.

Not so bad. Mugi nods at the more human looking version of her kokushibo puppets, the others finded out that mugi was making puppets and sent her many materials in case she wanted to make more.

So from that on, she prolly can make a more human looking version of the other uppermoons.

Mugi sat down and closed her eyes, trying to focus on which soul she should put in this new puppet body.

She could sense and see a bunch of souls, from the one who had a dull color, cold, or even warm colors, those who produces malice, gentle, and so on.

She was actually gonna tap the one that looked cool, the ice blue one which excluded a wave of coldness which eases the now hot weather.