Chapter 102

should be so cold

    These five words were obviously written by Jiang Hao with his own pen.

    The writing is strong, and the atmosphere is beautiful.

    Xu Jiajia had been surreptitiously watching Yu Baoyuan's movements for a long time. At this time, seeing him looking at the label of the scarf in his hand, his brows furrowed, his curiosity arose, and he sneaked up to Yu Baoyuan's. Beside, glance at that label.

    "I...I want to be nice to you...wow!" She covered her mouth abruptly, her eyes shining like stars

    , "Boss, Young Master Jiang! "

    It was sent to the wrong person," Yu Baoyuan judged calmly, putting the scarf aside gently, "Don't think too much."

    "How is it possible!" Xu Jiajia exclaimed, "I watched him wrap the scarf around the The one on your neck must have been given to you. These words are also handwritten, which should be what Young Master Jiang wanted to convey!"

    Yu Baoyuan raised his brows, not knowing how to answer.

    Xu Jiajia was still amazed: "Master Jiang really has a routine!"

    "Routine?"

    "Yeah," Xu Jiajia's long and beautiful eyes curled with a smile, flashing with a happy look, "Look, if ordinary people convey their own My heart must be that I like you, I love you, and it's okay to be my boyfriend. This way of expression, although direct, is easy to be rejected!"

    Yu Baoyuan felt a little inexplicable: "So what?"

    "So boss, don't you understand yet?" Xu Jiajia crossed her hips, "Master Jiang said that I want to be nice to you, and made a sloppy expression, can you still refuse him? Can you still tell him, you Don't be nice to me?"

    Yu Baoyuan frowned and thought about it, but it was true.

    "It's too caring," Xu Jiajia's eyes were bright, "Boss, what do you think?"

    Yu Baoyuan coughed lightly, "Maybe it's just an ordinary friendship, let's stop guessing. Okay, don't make trouble, work go."

    Xu Jiajia pouted, disapproving in her heart.

    Friendship? Brotherhood?

    What a liar.

    Although she has just graduated a few years ago and her social qualifications are relatively low, she has been immersed in various danmei novels since junior high school, and she is very clear about the matter of men and men.

    Which straight man is rushing every day to find a reason to drink coffee made by a man himself?

    Which straight man stares at a man every day and can't take his eyes off it?

    Which straight man would put a scarf on a man himself, for fear that he would freeze?

    She stuck out her tongue, slipped to a milk tea machine, and chuckled.

    Yu Baoyuan was turning over the account when his phone suddenly rang. He picked it up and saw that it was Gu Feng.

    He frowned and answered the phone: "Hello?"

    "Is it in the store?" Gu Feng asked over there.

    "Well," Yu Baoyuan replied in a deep voice, "Are you okay?"

    Gu Feng hesitated for a while, then said, "Wait for a while, I'll take you to lunch."

    "No need," Yu Baoyuan refused directly. , "You have a lot of things and you are very busy, so don't come to me and waste your time. You are busy with yours, don't worry about my lunch, I have a solution myself." He was

    about to hang up the phone.

    Gu Feng hurriedly said before hanging up the phone, "Then I'll bring you lunch later..." Before he

    finished speaking, Gu Feng only heard a beeping sound. Yu Baoyuan has hung up his phone.

    He smiled slightly self-deprecatingly and put the phone aside.

    The light on the intercom phone turned on, he connected the intercom, and Anna's voice came from there: "Mr. Gu, Miss Gu and Young Master Chen have been waiting for you here for a long time. They said that they must see you today. "

    Gu Feng was expressionless, and said to the other side: "Let them come in." It didn't take

    long for the door of the president's office to be pushed open. Two people walked in, it was Gu Ying and Chen Lining.

    Gu Feng raised his head from the information at hand and glanced at the two of them: "Sit."

    Gu Ying seemed a little shy, but still pulled Chen Lining to sit down.

    "Is something wrong?" Gu Feng didn't look at the two people, and asked while scanning the information at hand.

    "Cousin," Gu Ying called out, "I...I want to ask you something."

    Gu Feng glanced at her, seeing her shrinking expression and the one sitting beside her with a face Chen Lining, who was grayed out and had a little hope in his eyes, immediately understood in his heart, "You can't interfere in the affairs of the Chen family, Gu Ying, don't think about standing up for others, take care of yourself."

    Gu Ying squeezed her palm tightly and bit her lip: "But Brother Lining is really helpless now. Cousin, aren't you such a ruthless person?"

    Gu Feng ignored her and picked up one from the desk. Porcelain white cup, took a sip of coffee.

    It tasted weird.

    But what can be done? He has been drinking this strange coffee for a long time. Since breaking up with Yu Baoyuan, he has never been able to drink the mellow coffee that Yu Baoyuan brewed by himself.

    Really frustrating.

    Gu Feng sighed and looked at Gu Ying seriously: "ruthless or ruthless, it has nothing to do with you, you can go back."

    "Cousin!" Gu Ying called out somewhat capriciously.

    Gu Feng's eyes suddenly became colder, and he swept straight at Gu Ying, which shocked Gu Ying's heart and did not dare to be arrogant.

    "Gu Feng..." Chen Lining, who had been silent for a while, finally spoke, "I

    swear I ask you to do something. I don't dare to ask for more, I just ask you to put the withdrawn investment, I'll give half of it back to the Chen family, okay?"

    Gu Feng didn't speak, but the cold eyes were the answer.

    Chen Lining continued to plead with a wry smile: "There are people out there saying that Chen's family can't last for a few months. There are already institutions that want to do bankruptcy liquidation for us, and there are also big groups outside that are eyeing to annex and reorganize Chen's industries. Gu Feng... Now that the Chen family is really at the juncture of life and death, you can do it, just do it, I beg you..."

    "Cousin," Gu Ying also begged for help, "The Gu's group is doing well now. If you help the Chen family, it will be a drop in the bucket for the Gu family, and it's not a big deal for you, cousin. Please help Brother Lining!"

    "A drop in the bucket?" Gu Feng's eyes Suddenly a trace of disdain crossed, "Even if the investment for the Chen family is not much for the current Gu family, but Gu Ying, is this money yours?"

    Gu Ying was stunned.

    In the past, no matter what, Gu Feng would give her this cousin a bit of face, but I didn't expect that this time, Gu Feng would be so arrogant and talk so deadly!